16

It's an hour later. Regina pulled up outside her house since she took the rest of the day off. She was mad and confused. Confused by her anger and her sexuality. She walked into her house to the sound of Dani shouting.

"YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE AND YOU NEVER WERE" she yelled at the top of her voice with so much hurt in.

Regina rushed towards the sound of her in the kitchen. She thought it could be a friend or a boyfriend she was having an argument with. Regina walked into the room to find her ex husband stood looking angry at his daughter.

"Kozmin? What on earth are you doing here" Regina asked in shock at the man she fears the most.

"Hello Regina. Long time no see" the Russian man said as he gave her a slightly devilish smirk.

"Get out of my house! Now" Regina demanded not even batting an eye at him.

"No. I come for reason and I stay" Kozmin replied with his very strong accent he still had.

"Dani go upstairs please" Regina softly requests her daughter as she hid the fear inside her. The young teen nodded and left the room. Angry by the sight of her father. "Your not allowed here. I got a restraining order. You can't come near me or MY daughter. Get out now" Regina demands as her anger from the day built up.

"She's moya doch too. I have a right to see her" Kozmin growled as walked towards the much smaller woman. Nous doch- my daughter.

"No you don't! You gave up that right the day you started beating me. She doesn't want to see you anyway. Get out of my house you sick fuck" Regina snapped as she refused to look weak or step down to this man.

"Sick fuck?" He questioned not sure what the words ment.

"Ow umm... bol'noy yebat" Regina translated in Russian since she is extremely fluent in it.

"How dare you? Ty odna sumasshedshaya suka" your one crazy bitch.

"Mne? Ty udaril menya" me? You beat me.

The two usually fought in Russian since Regina is more fluent in it than he is in English. The two were angry. So angry. Before Kozmin could speak the door knocked. They looked confused at who it could be.

"Stay" Kozmin demands as he walked towards the front door like he was the owner of the house.

Regina sighed and followed behind to see. Kozmin opened the door and saw Emma stood there. She looked at little surprised at the height and strength of the man. She shrugged it off and held her badge up.

"Are you Kozmin Sokolov? I think I said that right" Emma questioned as she looked up at the rather large man.

"Yes. Who you" Kozmin replied as he looked confused she knew his name.

"I'm officer swan. I was called about you violating your restraining order" she answered in her formal work voice and placing her badge away.

"What? Vio- what" Kozmin asked just looking pure confused at the word being used.

"Narusheniye" Regina quickly translated as she made herself known to the pair at the door.

"What she said. I have to ask you to leave now or you will be arrested. Do you understand" Emma asked formally at the man who was glaring down at her.

"Fine. My ne zakonchili" Kozmin warned as he glared round at Regina. We are not finished. 

With that said he left. Emma watched as he got into his car and drive away. Making sure he did. She then turned to face the brunette stood on the verge of tears.

"Dani called me. She said her dad was here and he wasn't allowed to be" Emma softly explained knowing she was going to be questioned soon.

"Thank you for coming" Regina simply said looking at the floor as she fought her tears.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Crews told me not to say. I didn't mean to let her go. I promise. I've been trying to get her for years. She's a snake and I know this was my fault. Please stop being mad at me" Emma said as she subconsciously stepped into the house and placed a hand on Regina's shoulder.

The brunette looked down and thought about it. She didn't know what to do. Emma came all this way just to get Kozmin to leave. Regina knew she was still mad and that's why she can't figure out what to do. Emma placed her hand under Regina's chin and lifted her face up. Capturing the brunettes full attention.

"You better not lie to me again. As much as I hate it were partners in this case and I'll be dammed if Rosa Fernandez be the first criminal I can't catch. Am I clear" Regina questioned as she stepped backward so she wasn't being touched.

"Crystal. Ill leave you to it. If he shows up again let me know. I'll arrest him" Emma softly replied as she gave a small smile knowing she's half forgiven at least.

"Thank you. Bye 'officer' swan" Regina said as she started closing the door shut. Not even letting Emma say bye or laugh at her light mockery. She leaned against the door and let out a sigh. "What is going on with me" Regina quietly asked herself as she rubbed her whole face full of stress.

"Mum is something going on between you and Emma" Dani asked as she came half way down the stairs.

"What" Regina asked as she was startled a little and taken back by the sudden question.

"Come on mum. You can't lie to me. I know I'm a twat some times but we know when the other is lying. Are you secretly gay or turning gay or what because there is definitely some chemistry between you two" Dani softly asked now coming further down the stairs and closer to her mother.

"I don't know. I can't figure out what's going on. I've never been attracted to a girl before but for some reason I have this feeling around Emma. She's an asshole though. I don't get it" Regina replied with a heavy sigh and a look to the ground.

"Are you sure your not attracted to woman mum? I've seen those sneaky looks you give" Dani questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Do I? I never noticed I did. Ugh I don't know what I am or who I am anymore. This is too confused" Regina huffed as she threw her arms in the air and walked towards the kitchen annoyed.