37

Later that day. Emma was driving Regina back to her house since they finished there shift. In the car was small talk but mostly just looking out the window.

"Gina" Emma softly questioned when it started going quiet.

"Yeah" Regina replied moving some of her hair behind her ear to see the blonde more.

"Do you have any siblings" Emma asked knowing they don't know that much about each other.

"No. My parents had me during a one night stand in Puerto Rico. They stayed together for a little bit but broke up very quickly so it's just me. Do you have anymore other than Jake" Regina replied with a question she already knew the answer to.

"No. Just us two. My dad left not long after I was born. I only ever saw him as a child if he wanted more money. It was always for bail to get out of jail or probably buying more drugs. He does it now. I never hear from him unless he needs something" Emma admits for the first time out loud to anyone.

"Ow em I'm sorry. That's awful" Regina softly said rubbing her hand on the blondes upper thigh.

"It's fine. Mum died and dad isn't around. It just means I don't have to worry about parents anymore" Emma replied with a chuckle to put humour into her response.

"If you say so. I know loosing a parent is hard. I'm here for you" Regina soothed as she rubbed her hand gently on the blondes thigh. Emma smirked as she looked across at her and then her hand. "Not while your driving" Regina quickly said knowing what she was thinking.

"Lame" Emma laughed as she placed her hand over Regina's to hold it.

The brunette was actually taken back by this. They don't hold hands. They certainly haven't before. She accepted it and let it happened. The rest of the journey was pretty quiet. They just savoured the sweet moment. Once at Regina's house Emma let go of her hand and looked round at her.

"You wanna come in? We can finally have our date tonight" Regina awkwardly offered a little worried she'd say no.

Emma moved her arms to place her hands on each of Regina's cheeks. Pulling there faces together into a spontaneous kiss that held so much passion. Regina was the first to deepen the kiss and took all control. Emma unbuckled her seat belt to move more comfortably. Regina done the same but it was so she could climb onto Emma's lap. There lips part after another few seconds.

"Yeah I'd like to come in" Emma smirked while moving some brunette hair behind her ear.

"Be warned Dani is in and there's a 99% chance she's pissed off" Regina warned while just looking into the green eyes in front.

"That's fine. Shall we go in now" Emma asked as she ran her eyes down the brunettes body.

"We should or we won't make it inside" Regina laughed as she opened the door. She climbed off Emma's lap and out the door in one smooth move. Well not smooth. She tumbled and fell to the ground. "Ow fuck. Well that didn't work"

"Are you ok bambi" Emma asked laughing so much she couldn't even look at the brunette leg across the floor.

"Shut up. Your not funny" Regina replied laughing a little herself but trying to hide it. Emma got out still cracking up. Regina rolled her eyes and locked the car. Emma linked there hands as they walked towards the door. Regina opened it and stepped inside with Emma behind her. "Dani?"

"Upstairs. What do you want" the teen girl replied in a little stroppy voice.

"I'm checking your home. Drop that attitude" Regina sighed as she grew a little annoyed already.

"Whatever. When's dinner"

"Soon"

"Well I'm hungry"

"Get a snack then" Regina replied with a long sigh of exhaustion in the girl.

The sound of thudding footprints came down the stairs. Dani was clearly in a strop. As she got to the bottom she saw Emma stood holding Regina's hand. She sighed and looked annoyed.

"Seriously?" She growled not wanting to have anyone else here.

"Dani!" Regina snapped shocked at what she just heard from her daughter.

"Whatever. I'm getting food" Dani sighed before walking off to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about her" Regina softly said looking round at the blonde in shock.

"It's cool. I've seen her worse remember" Emma replied with a chuckle causing one from the brunette.

Regina smiled and went onto her tiptoes to kiss Emma. It was a soft kiss that lingered a little. As they slowly pulled away there eyes locked and they smiled at each other.

"Why are you so dam cute" Regina asked just admiring the other woman's face.

"Eww get a room" Dani said in disgust as she came out the kitchen.

"I brought this house so I can dam well kiss my girlfriend where ever I want to in it. If your going to be like this then get to your room. Now" Regina sternly ordered annoyed her daughter we being so rude.

Dani huffed and stormed up the stairs. Purposely making a louder bang each time. Regina sighed as she rested her head on the blondes chest in exhaustion.

"Did you just call me cute and your girlfriend" Emma smirked with the biggest smirk across her face.

"Fuck you. I honestly don't know what I see in you. You literally don't fit anything of my type" Regina replied with a chuckle and a slap to Emma's upper arm.

"Go on. What's your type then"

"Brunette. Not American. Usually brown but maybe blue eyes. Tall. Very muscular. Tanned. Wears a smart uniform to work. Ow and is a guy" Regina replied as she listed the few things she usually goes by looks.

"Hey I'm tall... Well taller then you. I'm muscular but I'm not bulging out. I'm blonde. I'm American. I have green eyes. I wear whatever I want to work and I'm a girl. None of your type but you still love me" Emma comments with a huge smirk across her face.

"No one said love swan"

"Not yet... But soon"