21

"Ow Emma"

Regina kept the blonde woman in her arms and then her close to comfort her. She'd never seen Emma look like this before. She wasn't crying but there were tears in her green eyes and a few on her face.

"I don't know why I'm upset. She's done this a few times before" Emma finally said as she slipped out the hug and wiped her face.

"Why are you still with her if she does this to you" Regina asked not realising she still has her arms holding the blondes shoulders.

"Because when she cheated she ended up getting pregnant. We're having a baby" Emma replied trying so hard to smile and look happy at the news.

"Why is that baby your responsibility? It's penny's and the guy she cheated with. You shouldn't be with her if your not happy Emma. Stop being stupid" Regina sighed as she made it quite clear she wasn't happy with the blondes decision.

"I can't leave her alone to raise this baby. She said it will be the last time and us having a family will be good. I think. I don't know. I've been with her since I was in college and I'm supposed to marry her soon. I can't just leave her" Emma replied as she sighed and started walking towards the building.

Regina looked confused and followed behind. She couldn't wrap her mind around Emma's logic at all. She caught up with the blonde who was rubbing her temples to relieve stress.

"I've never seen you look like this before" Regina said as she grabbed the other woman's hand and stopped her from walking.

"I'm fine. Let's just get on with the case" Emma said shrugging off the brunettes thought.

"Look at me. If I turned up here looking like... Well you then you'd be worried. If I told you what you just said you'd talk me out of staying with him. Stop being so stupid swan. Realise what is going on and do something about it" Regina sternly orders trying to hide the fact she really cares.

"Are you trying to say that you actually give some sort of shit about me" Emma questioned with a large smirk across her face.

"No I'm saying your fiance is an asshole. Pull yourself together" Regina replied as she looked sternly at the blonde detective. Her phone then got a message. She opened it and saw it was from the stations Tec guy. "I got the location of the phone Rosa used. It's a long shot but we might be able to get her. It says she's at the park. Let's go"

The women quickly left the building and went to Regina's car. The brunette started driving but it appeared as if she was going to Emma's house. The blonde looked confused as they pulled up outside her home.

"Regina what are you doing" Emma worriedly asked as she tensed up.

"Stay in the car. I will shoot you if you get out. Don't test me" Regina replied while climbing out of the car.

She walked down the path and knocked on the big front door. If opened and penny stood there. She was smiling and giggling into the house. As she looked at Regina her face dropped into a frown.

"What" penny asked giving a sassy look that she was proud of. Regina chuckled a little as she looked the woman up and down. Without another second passing Regina swung and punched penny across the face. Causing the girl to fall to the floor. "What the fuck"

Penny rubbed her check as she sat on the ground in pain. Her lip was bleeding and her nose a little too. Regina bent down and glared at the woman hard.

"Don't ever cheat on Emma again. Do you understand me" Regina warned in a very angry and stern voice. Penny wiped the blood from her nose and her swollen lip. Ignoring what Regina had just said. "Hey! Do you understand me?!"

"Yes! Now fuck off you crazy bitch" penny snapped as she looked up at her annoyed.

"Call me it again. I dare you" Regina said as she gave her intense mills stare.

"Just go"

Regina smirked as she stood up. She turned around and walked back to the car. Emma was looking shocked but laughing at the same time. She didn't know what to do. She was really trying not to laugh. Regina got in and started driving away. She glanced across and noticed the blondes reaction.

"Are you mad" Regina asked as she tried not to let her laugh out.

"No. Thank you" Emma replied with a slight smile that her partner done that for her. Regina started giggling as she drove. Thinking how funny it was. "Stop laughing. She will kill me when I get home" Emma added as she started laughing herself.

"Sorry I can't help it. She's a total bitch. No offence" Regina chuckled while glancing across at the laughing blonde.

"None taken. She is"

The women sat laughing away any of there problems they had. As they calmed down they didn't realize the other was admiring them. Once Regina figured it out and looked back at the road quickly.

"So most likely Rosa ditched the phone but it still could help us with anything we need to know" Regina said trying to change the topic quickly.

"Yeah that sounds good. So where is Dani going to be staying this week" Emma asked as she wanted to keep making small talk.

"She wants to go to Russia to see her grandparents. I don't have much choice in letting her go because she refuses to go anywhere else" Regina sighed as she wasn't happy about the plan at all.

"At least she's safe. Rosa is dangerous" Emma replied with a slight chuckle at her reaction.

"Can I ask you something swan" Regina softly requested keeping her eyes locked on the road. Emma hummed with a nod she knew the brunette didn't see. "Why are you responsible for raising another man's baby because of your fiances mistake" Regina asked in a gently tone while glancing across at the other woman.

"She's my fiance and he's gone. It would be wrong to leave her with a baby alone. Plus I always wanted a baby. Penny just always shrugged the idea off but now we're a family" Emma replied awkwardly as she looked down and bounce her knee nervously.

"That didn't really answer my questions"

"That's because I don't have a good enough answer for your question"