26

"I hope you chock on my bones"

"There good last words. I'll be nice and count down from 3 for you" Rosa replied with a large smirk across her face. She pulled the top of the gun back until she heard a click. Then released knowing it is ready to be fired. "3... 2..."

"1" Emma said as she ran and slid in front of Regina on the floor. Both woman looked shocked to see her. Before Rosa could react to her there Emma lifted her gun up and shot Rosa in the head. The Columbian woman crashed down to the floor and was dead before she hit the ground. "Ow shit that hurt my knees"

Emma stood up and rubbed her knees. She had grazed them on the solid floor under her suit. Regina was still on the floor in pure shock at what happened. She then looked at Rosa's dead on the floor.

"Y-you..." Regina starts but her shock blocks her words coming out.

"Shot her? Yeah. I know you wanted to arrest her but I couldn't risk it" Emma replied still rubbing her knees to sooth them. She reached her hand down to help the brunette up. Regina took her hand and used it to pull herself to her feet. Still shocked. "Are you ok? I saw she punched you" Emma asked looking a little worried as she gestured to the brunettes nose.

"You saved my life? You risked your own life to save me? She could have shot you" Regina questioned as she was still so shocked at what just happened.

"Well yeah. Of course I did. I couldn't risk loosing you" Emma replied with a soft smile to show she was genuine.

Regina looked at her still surprised. Her breaths were slow and heavy as she processed what had just happened. She realised what Emma just said. Regina stepped forward and pulled Emma into her body. Crashing there lips together in one smooth move. For the first time she deepened there kiss instead of pulling away. Emma gripped her hips and held her closer. Passion filled there air until they couldn't breath anymore and had to part lips.

"Thank you... I really like you too" Regina whispered not moving from the blondes body.

"If that's how you say thank you I'll save you more often" Emma replied with that  signature smirk of hers.

"God your an asshole" Regina sighed as she rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

"So are you going to tell me why you kissed me if your straight" Emma asked as she gave a curious smirk at the brunette.

"I guess I'm not straight. I honestly have no clue why you but I am really attracted to you" Regina replied with a slight chuckle and a shake of her head.

"Well as good as that kiss was. We have a body to deal with. Please tell me your wearing a body camera" Emma questioned as she stepped back and clasped her hands together in a beg.

"Yes. Of course. Why aren't you" Regina asked in reply with a confused look on her face.

"I forgot ok. We need to get this sorted discreetly. I was watching Natasha. She kept looking around at a door. I'm going to check it out. You call someone to sort this out" Emma replied as she took charge of the case for the first time.

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mean your in control of MY case" Regina sternly said as she raised her eyebrows at the blonde.

"So you have a better plan" Emma asked smirking as she knew the answer.

"Get to work" Regina replied not admitting defeat.

"As you wish"

Emma laughed and turned to walk away. She then looked back round at Regina who was confused why. Emma stepped closer to her and pulled there bodies together. She gave a mischievous smirk before leaning in and kissing Regina. Deepening it instantly. They stayed for a few before Emma pulled away and walked towards the door. Leaving the small woman in the small room.

"What the hell do I see in her" Regina asked herself with a slight laugh. She looked down at Rosa's body lying dead on the ground. Regina crouched down to get a closer look. "Karmas a bitch my dear"

She then stood up straight and took her phone out. Calling detective crews. It rang a few times before he finally answered.

"Did you get her" he asked quickly as he was worried about the mission.

"Sort of. She's dead. She was about to kill me so Emma shot her in the head" Regina explained awkwardly knowing its not what he wanted.

"She shot her? We needed her to admit to everything to close the case" crews growled over the phone trying not to raise his voice.

"She was going to kill me. We had no choice. I got every thing on camera and I have enough evidence to seal the case" Regina replied with a sigh that he was actually angry.

"Where is Emma"

"She's back in the main hall. Natasha is in there and she is definitely a big part of it. I need someone to come sort Rosa's body out now. It needs to be discrete though. We can't blow our cover with Natasha" Regina ordered in a stern voice so he done it.

"Fine. We will handle the body. You keep guard of it. Don't let anyone see her" crews demands before hanging up the phone rudely.

Regina sighed and rolled her eyes. She shoved her phone back in her pocket and looked towards the door. Her radio then beeped.

"Natasha is running towards you with drugs and guns" Emma quickly said as she was running after her.

Natasha then ran through the doors quickly. Regina tackled her to the floor and pinned her down. Emma came running in behind and over to them. Slouching to catch her breath.

"Natasha Freeman... You are under arrest... You have the" Emma breathless said as she tried catching hers.

"Rosa?!" Natasha asked cutting the blonde off.

"Well obviously. Seriously? Now I have to start again" Emma sighed as she was still desperately trying to catch her breath.

Regina looked at her and giggled slightly. She can't understand what is it about Emma that she likes so much but she dam well knows she does. The blonde looked up at her and smirked. Giving her a small wink before continuing to Natasha.