Five

The next morning

Megan
Me and Jaceyon decided to meet up at the Breakfast Klub for our breakfast I guess date I'm not sure. I arrived at Breakfast Klub I parked my Mercedes I grabbed my purse, phone and keys I got out and closed my door and locked my car. I made my way up to the restaurant I opened the door and walked inside.

"Good morning you're Megan right," the hostess asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay Mr. Robinson is waiting on you at your booth."

"Okay."

The hostess smiled she grabbed a menu and lead me over to where Jaceyon was sitting he looked up at me and stood up.

"Good morning Megan."

"Good morning Jaceyon."

The hostess sat the menu down.

"The waiter will be right with you shortly."

"Okay thank you," we both spoke.

"Is it okay if I hug you," Jaceyon asked.

"Yeah."

We hugged then we both sat down.

"I hope you're fine with me choosing a booth for us to sit it as well with letting the hostess see a picture of you so you didn't have to give your name."

"Yeah that's fine."

Jaceyon nodded we both picked up the menus and looked through them. About 10 minutes later we knew what we what wanted to eat and our menus was closed.

"Tell me about yourself Megan."

"I'm 5'10, an Aquarius, the only child, my birthday is February 15th, I was born and raised right here in Houston, I was 16 when I started rapping and really started taking it serious, the name stallion came from an older guy who told me when I was younger for my beauty and height and I liked it so I took the name stallion. I'm also in school but online."

"What did your mama say when you told her that you could rap?"

"At first she didn't believe me until I started rapping for her she was impressed by my rapping skills but because of my age she said it was too suggestive and ratchet for me because I was 16 so I really couldn't rap like that until I was 21. I really became known in 2013 when I was in school at Prairie View A&M University and I was rapping against male opponents and my video went viral. As soon as my fan base started I started calling all of my fans hotties."

"What year are you in school and what you're majoring in?"

I was a little taken aback cause no guy ever asked me about school unless I was doing an interview.

"This is my third year only one year left before I graduate and I'm studying Health Administration."

"Okay what influenced you to study Health Administration?"

"My mama."

"I bet she's proud of you."

"Yeah she is I also want to establish assisted-living facilities right here in Houston."

"Oh wow that's dope."

"Thank you."

The waitress walked over to us she smiled and took our orders then took the menus.

"Hopefully one day I'll be able to meet your mom."

"That'll never happen unfortunately."

"Why not?"

"My mama passed away almost 2 months ago she was battling a long cancerous brain tumor and unfortunately it took her life away."

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that Megan forreal."

"I know she's smiling down on me for being this far in my career and that I've started back taking classes."

"For sure."

Another reason why my mama is smiling down on me because I'm having a full conversation with a guy Jayceon to be exact and it's not work related I can't call it a date either.

Jayceon
I just can't get over on how fine Megan is and that she's studying to become a health administrator.

"So Jayceon tell me about yourself."

"I'm 5'8, an Aries, in the only boy I have 2 younger siblings, my birthday is March 22nd, I was born and raised right in Austin, Texas. Photography is my first love I've always been fascinated with the camera and taking pictures since I was a kid. My mama and my sisters are my biggest supporters.

"Why are you just now doing photography and starting your own business?"

"Got myself into something."

"Mind telling me."

"After I tell you this you can get up and walk away from this table and we don't ever have to communicate unless it's business."

"Tell me."

"Alright so when I was about 15 I got into the drug dealing only to help my mama out I was making my drug dealer or kingpin hella money at the time I was dating this girl who I thought was the one for me I know crazy for a 15 year old but she ended up sneaking around with the kingpin and he started boosting her head up and one night after I caught my mama with the drugs, gun and money I told her I would leave the streets. So I told my kingpin I was leaving and he had my ex girl set up and I got busted by the police I did 3 years in juvenile and once I turned 18 I got sent to prison for 7 years if you really look at it I was behind bars for 10 years that's from the age of 15 up until now."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 25. What about you?"

"24."

"You can leave if you want Megan."

"Why would I leave?"

"Because of what I just told you."

"You was set up by your ex and ex boss that's in the past right you're no longer in the streets right," Megan asked while looking at me.

"Yeah to both answers."

"Okay so I'm not leaving."

"You know I thought that my mama wouldn't bring my sisters to come and see me I thought she would disown me and tell me that I wasn't her son but it was the complete opposite."

"Have you seen your ex or ex boss since you've been home?"

"Nah I guess they're in Austin I'm not sure."

Megan nodded the waitress came with our drinks and food we thanked her then I prayed over the food and we began eating we started back up our conversation. It feels good to not be judged by my past I hope that them two motherfuckers who set me up have received their karma or going to receive their karma.