Thirty-Four

The next day

Jaceyon
I told Chef Maddox that I'll call him when I'll need his services again. Megan is upstairs still sleeping and I'm just about finished with breakfast. I felt arms wrap around me I turned around and kissed Megan.

"GoodMorning."

"GoodMorning beautiful."

"What's for breakfast?"

"Waffles, sausage links, eggs and fresh fruit."

"Okay."

Megan let out a yawn.

"When did you go to the store?"

"I didn't go to the store Chef Maddox did."

"Why is he here cooking breakfast?"

"Because we're only going to use him when we need him I'll be doing all of the cooking and if you want you can help me."

"Okay."

"Have you talked to E?"

"Nah why," I asked.

"Ki called me and she was crying."

"Why?"

"E cheated on her."

"Stop playing."

"I wish I was Ki told me that she heard his phone go off she went through his phone and saw all of the messages."

"Damn that's fucked up."

"It is she told me where she's staying and when we get back I'm going to go talk to her she didn't want to call me but she needed somebody to talk to since my aunt wasn't woke."

"Yeah Ima definitely go and holla at Eric cause he had a good girl and he fuck all of that up for what some female who's only after him for his money."

Megan nodded and I shook my head. I sat her plate in front of her she thanked me I nodded then went in the refrigerator and got us something to drink I said a prayer and we began eating.

Megan and Jaxson are literally my entire life I'll kill anybody behind them and fucking up my marriage isn't even on my mind. Improving my marriage every day in every kind of way is on my mind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Megan
I checked in on Kiana before we got out on the tour bus. We got on the bus and made our way to the middle of the bus and we sat down.

"Are you excited?"

"I am I can't wait to see the island and buy a lot of items."

"Go ahead mama blow a bag."

"You spoil me."

"That's my job as my husband whatever you want you can get it."

Jaceyon phone dinged I looked down seeing he had a message.

"Who's that?"

"My jeweler."

"What he's texting you about?"

"I can't say."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a surprise for you."

"What are you getting me now?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

Jacyeon went in his bag and pulled out his camera as the tour guide spoke Jaceyon took pictures.