Seven

That night

Megan
I looked at myself once more in the mirror Kianna walked up behind me with a smile.

"What's wrong Meg?"

"I'm nervous Ki this is my first real date in I don't know how long."

"I know and don't worry nothing is going to go wrong."

I turned towards her.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because Jaceyon has only eyes for you and you only no other female has attention."

I only nodded the doorbell rung and my heart started racing.

"I got the door calm your nerves down Meg."

Kianna walked out of the room I looked at myself in the mirror and let out a sigh. I then looked over at my mama picture I walked over to her picture.

"Hopefully this date will go well mama."

I touched the picture frame and walked over to my bed I grabbed my purse and phone I made my way out of my room and down the hall I walked over to where Kianna and Jaceyon was Jaceyon looked at me.

"Wow Megan you look breathtaking."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

"These are for you," Jaceyon handed me the bouquet of Sunflowers.

"Aww thank you."

"You're welcome I didn't want to be cliche and get you a bouquet of roses so I went with sunflowers instead."

I nodded Kianna took the sunflowers out of my hand.

"I'm staying the night so I'll place the sunflowers in some water for you Meg y'all have a good night."

"Okay and remember my rules."

"I know I got it."

"Okay Ki."

Me and Jaceyon headed towards my front door we walked out I turned and closed my door I locked the door and we walked over to the elevator and got on I pressed the parking garage button. We rode in silence I mainly kept my head down looking at my nails I looked up when the elevator dinged and the doors opened we stepped off of the elevator.

"Ion like when you do that Megan."

"Do what?"

"Hold your head down queens never hold their heads down."

"Sorry I'm just nervous," I spoke as we walked to his car.

"Nervous about what?"

"Tonight."

Jaceyon unlocked his car doors and opened the passenger door.

"You have nothing to be nervous about Megan the only woman I'm interested in is you my eyes are only for you."

"Okay."

I got in the passenger seat Jaceyon closed the door then walked around to the driver side I put my seatbelt on. Jaceyon put his seatbelt on and drove off. I looked over at Jaceyon he glanced over at me.

"What's on your mind Megan?"

"You know what you are," I asked.

"No."

"Hennessy in human form."

Jaceyon chuckled.

"Thank you I'll take that."