Twenty-Eight

2 weeks later

Jaceyon

Megan and myself is back from our honeymoon and it's back to reality I'm getting ready to go to my video shoot with Tink on her new song that's on her album Hopeless Romantic and I got some pretty dope ideas for the video.

"Hey babe I think that's time for me to get back into the studio," Megan spoke as she held Jaxson.

"Okay baby."

"And I want to take Jaxson."

"Make sure there's noise cancelling headphones for him."

"I already let Bianca know."

"Okay I'll swing by later if you haven't wrapped up your session."

"Alright baby."

I stood up from the bed and walked over to Megan I kissed Jaxson forehead then I kissed Megan.

"See y'all later."

"Say bye daddy."

Megan helped Jaxson wave at me I smiled and waved back then I made my way down the stairs and to the garage.

About almost two hours later I pulled up to the set and began to set all of my equipment up. I know about Tink new album because Jade that's all she has been listening to nonstop.

"Mr. Robinson."

I turned seeing Tink's manager Tyson I walked over to her and shook her hand.

"Tyson Thrower nice to finally meet you."

"You too we've been trying to book you for months to get this shoot done."

"Yeah I've been booked up so far but now my schedule is open so I went ahead and booked y'all in."

"I'm glad that you did because Tink was adamant about you doing this shoot she didn't want anyone else to do this shoot."

"When will everyone be arriving?"

"In about 30 minutes."

"Perfect timing actually."

Tyson nodded his phone rung he answered and walked away I went back to setting up my equipment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking a few test shots I cleared my screen then I turned seeing Tink and her crew walking over to the set.

"Mr. Robinson nice to finally be able to meet you."

"Same to you Ms. Tink."

"I'm such a huge fan of your wife."

"So am I."

"Can't wait to have what you guys have one day real love."

"You'll find the right guy Tink."

"You're right. Are you ready to get this shoot underway?"

"Absolutely."

I showed Tink where I wanted her to be for the first couple scenes then I yelled playback and the song started playing.

"CUT," I yelled.

"Tink relax you're nervous and it's displaying on your face calm down I'm just a regular photographer."

"Sorry Mr. Robinson but you're not just a regular photographer you're thee Jaceyon Robinsonthe best photographer in the world and your wife is Megan Thee Stallion the pressure is on."

I chuckled.

"Relax Tink there's nothing for you to be nervous about okay this video is going to come out perfect."

She nodded and shook her hands.

"Yo wassup Jace," Corey spoke as he walked up.

"Wassup C," we did our handshake.

"I had to come by and see the best work."

"Just don't say anything to mess the artist up."

"I'm not but is that Tink."

"It is."

"Damn she's fine is she single."

"Don't know find out after the shoot."

"Shit I will."

I shook my head and turned back towards the set.

"You're ready Tink?"

"Yeah."

I yelled playback again the song started and Tink got in her zone and I smiled once again I'm going to have a dope ass video.

Megan

Once I had my name for my EP I placed the noise canceling headphones on Jaxson head and I got in the booth and started recording. I got three songs down and six more to go this is a pre-warm up for my album which I need to stop procrastinating about and record and release. Honestly I'm trying to get this ep recorded in one day. Bianca motioned for me to come out of the booth I took the headphones out and walked out of the booth I sat next to her.

"Wassup B."

"T. Ferris and Asha are on their way down here."

"For what?"

"You'll see."

T and Asha walked in with smiles on their faces.

"I just got off the phone with Roc Nation and they want you to sign with them," Asha spoke.

"Wait are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious I told Jay that you'll be free to meet with them tomorrow to go over the contract because I know that you're going to want to finish this ep today."

"Right."

"Speaking of ep what is the name of this one," T. Ferris asked.

"Suga she's my new alter ego and everything isn't always sweet."

"Okay we'll let you get back to work we just wanted to tell you this," Asha spoke.

"Alright."

They walked out letting the door close behind them I looked seeing that Jaxson was sleep on my shoulder I kissed his forehead and laid him on the couch placing the pillows on the floor just in case he rolled over. I walked back into the booth and placed the headphones back on my head I nodded to Bianca and she played the next song.

Few hours later 

I'm just about finished up with my session I have two songs left I let out a yawn as I nodded my head along to the song as Bianca edited it Jaceyon came by and he listened to the songs I recorded so far and he's sleep with Jaxson in his arms.

"Alright Megan you ready  to knock out these last two songs?"

"Yeah," I yawned.

I stood up and walked into the booth I placed the headphones on my head and nodded towards Bianca she played the second to last song and I started rapping along to the beat.

Me possibly signing to Roc Nation is a huge deal for my career and I'll be able to finally meet Beyonce cause once you get Beyonce attention then you know what you're doing is great. I mean there's other people who you can meet in the industry but I love Beyonce so meeting her is a big deal. I have to make sure that I don't make a fool of myself once I meet her because she is the queen.

I told Jaceyon the good news about Roc Nation wanting to sign me and  he's excited about them wanting to sign with me as well he even gave me a few pointers on how to make sure I keep my composure when meeting Jay and his team and he also told me that once I get back in the SUV then I can go crazy about signing with Roc Nation and I'm definitely going to do just that.