Twenty-Four

Jacyeon
Megan is cleaned up and in some shorts and her sports bra my mama helped her get Jaxson to latch on. I then made my way downstairs to let everyone know that Jaxson is now here. I walked into the living room causing everyone to stop talking and look at me.

"Jaxson is here."

They all stood up and hugged me.

"How's Megan?"

"She's good right now she's breastfeeding once she's done y'all can come up and meet Jaxson but everyone gotta wash their hands."

"How much did he weigh?"

"7lbs. 8oz almost 8lbs."

"Did you take any pictures?"

"For what Jada y'all are going to come upstairs and see him."

"Did you cut the umbilical cord?"

"No we're going to let the cord fall off by itself and once it falls off that's when we're going to post him on social media."

My mama came downstairs.

"Jacyeon."

I walked over to my mama.

"Yeah mama."

"You have to sign the birth certificate son."

I got the birth certificate and signed in the father spot.

"Congrats baby," my mama gave me a hug.

"Thank you mama."

"Gon back up there with Megan."

I nodded and made my way back upstairs I walked into our room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and got in scooting myself closer to Megan watching her breastfeed our son.

"Where's Ki?"

"Bathroom."

I nodded and touched Jaxson cheek. Kiana walked out of the bathroom and sat down.

"You good Ki."

"Yeah."

"No she's not."

Kiana rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"She's pregnant."

"No I'm not can you quit saying that."

"She's in denial."

"No I'm not."

"Ki your period is two weeks late you're pregnant and don't say you're stressed."

"I can't even get pregnant."

"Have you been diagnosed with PCOS, Endometriosis, and been told that you have fibroids on your uterus?"

"No."

"Are your periods regular?"

"Yes."

"Then you can get pregnant."

"But I'm not so it doesn't even matter."

"You are now take that test," Megan spoke as she burped Jaxson.

"What test?"

"The pregnancy test she got in her purse."

Kiana got her purse and pulled out the test.

"You know what Ima take this test to prove to you that I'm not pregnant."

"You're going to be looking crazy when it come out that you're pregnant."