Thirty-Five

Kiana in m/m

The next day

Kiana
I woke up and pushed my hair out of my face I yawned and stretched then I looked over seeing Ej sleeping I smiled and kissed his cheek. I stood up and went into the bathroom handling my business and hygiene I then walked out of the bathroom seeing Ej still sleep. The doorbell rung I walked down the stairs and over to the front door I unlocked the door and opened it seeing my sister Kaleeyah.

"Good morning LeeLee."

"Good morning Ki mama told me to let you know that breakfast is ready."

"Okay come in lemme go get Ej."

"Alright."

Kaleeyah walked in and closed the door I made my way upstairs to my room and got Ej from the bed I adjusted him on my shoulders and made my way back downstairs. We walked out of the house and over to my parents house. As soon as we got into the kitchen my mama took Ej from me and walked into the living room to lay him down and I got me a plate down and started fixing my plate.

"Where's daddy?"

"Upstairs he should be coming down soon."

"Okay."

We all fixed our plates and everyone sat down but me.

"Lemme go get daddy."

I made my way upstairs to my parents room and knocked on the door I waited for an answer but I didn't get one I opened the door seeing my dad sitting on the bed in deep thought. I walked further into their room and tapped his shoulder he blinked a few times then looked at me.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Good morning daddy breakfast is ready."

"Okay."

We both stood up before he could walk out I stopped him.

"Daddy are you okay?"

He let out a sigh.

"Nah pumpkin I'm not but I'll be fine let's go eat breakfast."

I watched as my dad walked out of my parents room then I followed right behind him. We both sat down and my sister Kadia said a prayer and we began eating.

After breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen and dining room me and Kaleeyah was about to head next door to the guest house when we saw Eric car pulling up I instantly rolled my eyes as he got out.

"Kiana can we please talk?"

"Eric there's nothing to talk about if it's not pertaining to Ej."

He nodded.

"Can I get him for a couple hours?"

"Yeah Leeyah go get Ej for me please."

"You good," she asked.

"Yeah."

Kaleeyah nodded and made her way back inside.

"Kiana I just want to say that I'm sorry I fucked up big time you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I'll never be able to replace you."

"You damn right you fucked up big time and that I was the best thing that ever happened to you we was supposed to be partners share everything with each other and love each other but I was wrong because you was loving on another woman and got her pregnant."

"I know and I'm sorry it's just that I couldn't deal with-," I cut him off.

"You couldn't deal with what me gaining weight, me trying to balance being a girlfriend and motherhood, or me going through ppd the first month after Ej was born,"I asked as I looked at him.