Thirty-Six

1 week later

Megan
It feels good to be back home I enjoyed Bali and spending time with Jaceyon. I bought Jaxson a kiddie pool and called Kiana and Kelsey over to talk I told Kiana to bring Ej so he can get in the pool with Jaxson. Right now we're watching them as they splashed around.

"You and E are really done?"

"Yep he got another girl pregnant."

"You're lying."

"Meg I wish that I was but he confessed to me that he got the girl that he's been cheating on me with pregnant."

"I already told Ki that once the captain of the hotties come back we're turning up and getting her back right it's time for her to get out of the funk she's been in."

"You told her right Kels plus it's about time that we have a girls night anyways we're due for one."

"Forreal."

"So Meg when are we getting some new music?"

"Soon I have this song that I'm working on that I'll be recording and releasing soon."

"Okay."

"Suga is doing numbers on the charts."

"I know I checked as soon as we landed back in the states."

"Where did you and Jace go for a week?"

"Bali."

"Did y'all even leave the hotel y'all was staying in?"

"We was staying in a villa and yes we did, yes we had sex and no I'm pregnant."

"It's too early to tell sis."

"I know I'm not pregnant plus it's Kelsey turn to have a baby."

"Uh no Ima leave that to you and Ki."

"What if Corey says he's ready for a child?"

"Then I'll consider it but we haven't had a conversation about kids so I don't think that he wants kids."

"He probably thinking the same thing about you so it's a conversation that you both need to have."

"You're right about that."

"I know I am."

"So Ki you're still staying at the hotel you told me you was at?"

"No when I called my mama she told me to send me my location and she's coming to get me and Ej and that we can stay in the guest house until I find somewhere to move."

"The one that's right across the street from them?"

"Yeah."

"Oh okay."

"How's things between you and Eric now?"

"He's still trying to apologize but I'm not hearing it because I was good girlfriend to him never cheated on him never looked in another man's direction was always about him, me and Ej but now it's about me and Ej putting myself first."

"As you should."

Kiana phone dinged she looked down and read whatever the message said then she stood up and frowned.

"He done lost his fucking mind."

"What happened?"

"Eric done filed for full custody and saying that I'm an unfit mother."

"Now that's a lie."

"It is I'll be back in about to call my lawyer."

I sent a text to Jacyeon telling him to get his cousin cause Eric is really bugging saying that Kiana is an unfit mother. Kiana loves Ej so much and she would literally go to jail behind him and I'm the same way about Jaxson.

Jacyeon
Me and Corey pulled up to Eric house I had gotten a message from Megan and I shook my head we got out and walked up to Eric door. I opened the door and walked in Corey closed the door behind him.

"Nigga have you lost your fucking mind," I spoke as we walked into the living room.

"What?"

"You filed for full custody of Ej?"

"Yeah she's not about to keep Ej away from me."

"You know that she's not going to take Ej away from you but tell me this what have you done for Ej."

Eric remained silent.

"Nigga you telling me that you haven't changed any of his diapers?"

"When he was a new born I fed him too."

"And that's all."

"Yeah."

"So you left Ki to raise y'all son while you go out and do your own thing."

Eric nodded.

"Wow," Corey spoke.

"I wasn't getting any attention from Ki then she was heavier than before and I couldn't deal with that."

"Nigga she had just given birth to y'all son so of course she's still going to have that baby weight on her until her 6 weeks is up and she can start back exercising."

"Then on top of that she's juggling being a mom for the first time, being your girlfriend and taking care of the house at the time," Corey spoke.

"Exactly."

"At the time I didn't care about none of that I wasn't getting attention so I got it elsewhere."

Me and Corey shook our heads.

"The girl who I cheated with his pregnant."

"You're lying," I spoke.

"Nah."

"Everything that's happening to you E you deserve that shit man cause Ki was good to you bruh and you know that."

"Y'all supposed to be my cousin and boy y'all supposed to have my back."

"Nigga you're wrong as fuck and you know that shit we're not about to have your back in this shit right is right and wrong is wrong and nigga you're wrong and foul as fuck for hurting Ki the way that you did."

"Ion wanna hear this shit."

"Nigga you're going to hear this shit we don't give a fuck what you don't want to hear-," before I could finish my sentence Eric doorbell rung.

I stood up and walked over to the door I opened the door seeing my mama and aunt I stepped aside letting them in.

"Hey auntie Isis."

"Hey Jace how you doing baby," we hugged.

"I'm good how are you."

"I'm good as well."

I hugged my mama.

"Where my dumbass son at?"

"In the living room with Corey we're trying to get through to him but he's not listening."

"Well he's going to listen to all of us whether he like it or not."

"Yes ma'am."

My mama and aunt walked into the living room and I closed the door as I walked to the living room I heard a loud smack followed by my aunt going off on Eric letting her accent out. I already know that my mama is next once you get Haitian women riled up it's hard to calm them down and I'm definitely not about to step in and get hit by either one of them. I sat down on the couch listening to my aunt and mama take turns with giving Eric an earful which is what he needs.