Nine

Megan
We're in Jaceyon room he took my trench coat off then he sat me on the bed I watched as he took my heels off of my feet. I grabbed my hair tie that was around my wrist and was about to pull my hair into a messy bun but Jaceyon stopped me.

"Nah don't tie your hair up cause I'm not going to do anything but take your hair down."

"Okay."

"Scoot up on the bed for me."

I did what Jaceyon said he climbed on the bed and grabbed me my feet pulling me to him. Jaceyon bent down and kissed me then he made his way down my body.

Jaceyon winked at me I let out a gasp as he kissed my clit. Jaceyon sat up and looked at me.

"Don't hold back ya moans Meg let me hear them."

"Okay."

Jaceyon nodded and went to eating my pussy.

"Oh shit," I moaned.

I sat up on my elbows some and watched Jaceyon. Jaceyon looked up at me and I tossed my head back.

"Look at me," Jacyome hummed against my clit.

I lifted my head back up and looked at Jaceyon.

"Mhmm baby," I moaned.

I tried closing my legs but Jaceyon held my legs back.

"B-b-b-b-b-aby, I moaned.

"Hmm."

"I'm about to cum."

Jaceyon stopped and sat up he stood up and walked over to his bathroom and I sat there confused. I got up from his bed and grabbed my trench coat and Jaceyon walked out of his bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't say anything.

"I'm not done with you yet."

Jaceyon walked over to me and grabbed my trench coat and sat it back on the floor Jacyeon picked me up and wrapped my legs around my waist. Jacyeon walked back over to his bed and sat down.

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes."

Jacyeon nodded then he sat me on the bed he removed his pants and his boxers I looked down and my eyes went wide I definitely wasn't expecting Jacyeon to be this big.

"By the look on your face you wasn't expecting me to be this big."

"Yeah I mean-," I stopped talking Jacyeon chuckled.

"You're fine Megan."

Jacyeon picked me up and placed me back in his lap.

"Take it easy with me Jacyeon it's been a minute since I last had sex."

"I got you."

I nodded.

"Stand up on your feet."

"On the bed?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

I stood up on the bed and bent my knees. Jacyeon held his member then told me to slide down and I did what he said.

"You okay."

"Yeah just have to get used to your size."

"I know."

I sat still for a few more minutes then I started moving up and down slowly I placed my hands on the back of Jacyeon head and kissed his lips he placed one of his hands on my ass and the other on my back.

"Fuck Megan," Jacyeon groaned.

Jacyeon broke away from the kiss and placed his head in the crook of my neck I let out a series of moans and Jaceyon started groaning in my ear making me wetter.

Jacyeon
I flipped Megan over and slid inside of Megan holding her legs with my forearms.

"Fuck," Megan moaned.

I let her legs go and she kept them in the air and I went deeper causing her to let out a yelp.

"Shit baby."

I bent my head and bit down on Megan neck and soothed the mark with a kiss. Megan legs began to close.

"Open your legs baby."

"I can't," Megan moaned out.

"Yes you can open your legs."

Megan opened her legs and let out a moan as I went deeper.

"Baby," Megan moaned.

"Yes baby."

"I'm about to cum."

"Cum for daddy baby," I moaned in her ear.

Megan wrapped her legs around my waist and locked me in as she let out moans in my ear and dug her nails in my back as she came. Megan unwrapped her legs from around me and closed her eyes.

"I'm not done with you ass up face down."

"Well I'm done."

I chuckled.

"I'm not ass up face down."

Megan let out a sigh then she turned over and put this crazy arch in her back.

"What type of birth control you're on?"

"The pill don't worry I already took it."

"Alright."

I slowly slid inside of Megan and pulled out. Don't nut too quick Jaceyon I spoke to myself. I slid back inside of Megan and her arch got deeper. I started moving in and out of Megan I smacked her ass and she let out a moan. I went deeper placing my hands at her hips.

Megan took me by surprise when she started throwing her ass back I grabbed a good bit of her hair and wrapped it around my hand. I pulled Megan up by her hair some and started matching her strokes. I brought Megan closer to me and kissed her neck I took my free hand and wrapped it around her neck some and gave her a light squeeze.

"Fuck baby," Megan moaned.

I let Megan hair go and pushed her body back down on the bed I placed my hand at the lower part of her back and picked up my speed.

"Yes daddy just like that."

"Who?"

"Daddy," Megan moaned in the sheets.

"I can't hear you baby."

I lifted Megan head up.

"Daddy," Megan moaned as she came again.

I slid out of Megan and she collapsed on the bed.

"Turn over baby I'm not done with you."

"I'm tired," Megan said out of breath.

"I'm not."

Megan whined as she turned over and looked at me.

"Last round I promise."

Megan nodded I positioned myself back inside of her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to her. I slowed my pace down and wrapped my arms around her and just held her as I moved in and out of her Megan moans got louder. Good thing my condo is off by itself.

"Deeper daddy."

I obliged and went deeper causing Megan to dig her nails in my back.

"Fuck," I groaned as Megan squeezed her legal muscles around my dick.

"Mhmm baby I'm about to cum," Megan moaned in my ear.

"Shit me too cum with me baby," I moaned in her ear.

I continued to move slowly in and out of Megan as we both moaned in each other ears. Megan locker her legs tighter around me as she came and I let out a groan as I came as well.