Seventeen

2 months later—November 22, 2020

Megan
I can't wait to get this gender reveal underway so we can finally find out what we're having. Everyone have been busy with getting the house decorated for the gender reveal and no one won't let me help with anything. Jacyeon walked in the room he walked over to me and kissed me.

"How is the reveal coming along?"

"Almost done baby you should start getting ready."

"Okay."

Jacyeon helped me out of the bed.

"Where's your oil?"

"In the bathroom."

Jacyeon nodded and walked into the bathroom my hair and makeup is already done so now I just gotta get ready. Jacyeon walked out of the bathroom I opened my robe some and put some oil in his hands and rubbed my stomach.

"Did you take a nap?"

"Nope I was actually writing music."

"Working on your album?"

"I am once baby drops and I get cleared from the doctor I'm going to start recording in the studio."

"Okay."

Once Jayceon was finished oiling up my stomach I removed my robe and grabbed my outfit and put it on.

Megan outfit ^^^

Megan outfit ^^^

I sat down and Jaceyon grabbed my sandals and put them on my feet.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome."

"So are we announcing the baby name today or at the baby shower?"

"We can do it today."

"Alright."

I stood up and Jacyeon bent down and kissed my stomach.

"You ready."

"Yes I'm hungry."

"Alright let's head downstairs."

I grabbed my phone and intertwined my hand with Jayceon's hand we made our way downstairs.

As soon as we got downstairs we both split up and went around greeting our family and friends. I'm a little sad that my mama isn't here but I know she's smiling down on me.

"Meg are you hungry," my auntie asked.

"Try starving."