Forty-Two

2 months later—July 13, 2025

Megan
We decided that we want to do the baby announcement and gender reveal for the family so Jacyeon called everyone here to the house and I'm upstairs getting ready. There was a knock on the door and Jacyeon walked in.

"Everyone is here are you almost ready," he asked.

"Yeah just putting on lip gloss."

Jaceyon nodded and watched as I applied my lipgloss once I was done I stood up and walked over to him.

"How you feeling?"

"Good."

Jacyeon nodded he took my hand and lead me out of the room and down the stairs. We walked into the living room where everyone was after greeting everyone I had got everyone silent.

"I know you all are wondering what are y'all doing here all at the same time."

"We have some good news for everyone."

"We all getting cars."

"Nope Jax come up here."

Jaxson stood up and walked over to us and intertwined his hand with mine. This morning we told Jaxson that we're pregnant with twins and he's very excited to be a big brother.

"We're pregnant with twins again."

"Wait before y'all get up and hug us let's go outside."

Everyone stood up and we walked outside and away from the house some.

"Wait yall doing a gender reveal too," Jayda spoke.

"Yes instead of us finding out the genders we decide to get the genders and surprise y'all."

"Are y'all ready?"

Everyone said yes Jaceyon handed me one string and we had the other they all did a countdown and we both pulled the strings at the same time.

The females are more hyped then the guys were but my focus was on Jaxson who was just looking around so I called him over to me

"How do you feel about mommy having girls?"

"I was hoping that you was having girls so I could protect them when we get older."

"Okay you know that even though I'm pregnant nothing is going to change."

"I know mommy you can't unlove me I'm the first born and I'm special."

"Yes you are I love you Jaxson Mekhi."

"I love you too mommy."

I kissed Jaxson then I stood up Jaxson ran over to his cousins and they started playing.

"He's good?"

"Yeah he's good."

Jacyeon nodded.

"Are we telling them the names?"

"Yes."

"Okay what are my nieces names," Janiyah spoke.

"Dahiana and Dahlia."

Janiyah nodded we all made our way back inside and into the kitchen to eat. I honestly thought that I was having either twin boys or a girl and a boy but I'm excited to be having twin girls I got exactly what I wanted now I can't wait to meet their pretty faces and love on them I know that Jaxson is going to be the best big brother.

Jaceyon
I looked over at Megan and smiled at first I wanted a girl and a boy but eventually I changed my mind and we both got what we wanted which is twin girls. I know that Dahiana and Dahlia will always be protected by Jaxson when me and Megan isn't around around and that he's going to be a great big brother.

"Who came up with the names?"

"I came up with Dahiana and Jace came up with Dahlia," I spoke.

Everyone nodded.

"Did y'all tell Jaxson first," my pops asked.

"Yeah we told Jaxson this morning and he's excited and Megan told me that Jaxson was hoping that she was having twin girls so he can protect them when they get older."

"Just like you when you was younger when your mama was pregnant with Jayde and Janiyah."

"Sometimes he was a little too overprotective," Jayda spoke.

"I had y'all best interest at heart because a lot of those guys only wanted one thing and one thing only from y'all nothing else and I didn't want y'all to get y'all heartbroken from that so I was protecting y'all."

"But we still ending up going through heartbreak," Janiyah spoke.

"That's because I went away and couldn't do anything and that's nobody fault but mine but that is the past so we're going to leave it there."

"Plus Jaceyon can't always protect y'all from everything even though he try his best too."

Megan stood up and walked out of the dining room I quickly got up from my seat and followed behind her.

"Are you okay baby?"

"Yeah I just gotta go to the bathroom."

I nodded and Megan went into the bathroom I walked back into the dining room and sat down.

"Megan okay," my mama asked.

"Yeah she just had to go to the bathroom."

She nodded.

After eating we said goodbye to everyone then Jaxson went up to his room to play while me and Megan sat in the living room and I had her feet in my lap and was massaging them.

"Did you enjoy yourself baby?"

"I did."

"Twin girls," I spoke.

"Me times 2 are you ready."

"I am are you ready," I countered.

"Absolutely."

I nodded.

The twins are going to sleep in our room until they're 6 months then we're going to transition them into their nursery. We have to buy two of everything which was expected and instead of buying boy items we have to buy girl items which I know Megan is excited for.

I glanced at Megan seeing her dosing off I stopped massaging her feet and stood up.

"Come on baby let's get you in the bed."

Megan opened her eyes and grabbed both of my hands I helped her up and we walked upstairs to our room. We walked in and Megan climbed in the bed I turned on the fan on Megan side of the bed and kissed her. She snuggled into the covers and went to sleep I walked out of her room and over to Jaxson room seeing him sleep on his floor. I walked over to him and picked him and placed him in his bed and pulled his covers up over him I kissed Jaxson forehead and walked out of his room closing his door. I walked back to me and Megan room I took off my shirt and shoes and climbed into the bed once I was in the bed Megan scooted over to me and laid her head on my chest while wrapping her arm around my neck.