Eleven

Later that night

Megan
I looked at the outfit that I had on and let out a sigh.

"I'm about to change."

"Girl no you already done changed four times already," Kiana spoke.

"This dress is too tight."

"It's not too tight you're curvy so it's going to be tight just quit making up excuses."

"How's my hair is my hair fine?"

"Yes your hair is fine."

I nodded I then grabbed my bracelet and put on and I placed my necklace around my neck.

"Quit worrying about tonight Meg."

I didn't say anything I just nodded my head Kiana handed me my diamond earrings I placed them in my ear then the doorbell rung.

"I got the door get ya purse."

"Okay."

Kiana walked out of the room I walked into my closet and looked at my purse collection I grabbed my black Chanel bag I turned my closet light off and walked out. I made my way over to my door I walked out and closed my door behind me I walked down the hall and over to the door.

"You look beautiful Megan."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome these are for you," Jaceyon held out the flowers.

"Oh wow these are really pretty

"Oh wow these are really pretty."

"I had a feeling you'll like these."

"I really do thank you."

"You're welcome."

Kiana took the bouquet of Sunflowers and Roses away from me.

"I'll put these in some water for you and then I'll lock up your penthouse."

"Okay."

"You ready?"

"Yes."

Jaceyon grabbed my hand and we walked out of the front door he closed the door and we made our way towards the elevator. The doors opened and someone stepped off and we stepped on Jaceyon pressed 1 the elevator doors closed and started moving.

"Are you driving tonight?"

"Nah I have a driver."

"Okay."

Jaceyon moved from beside me and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"You smell good Megan."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The elevator dinged and the doors opened we stepped off the elevator and walked towards the entrance doors. Jacyeon opened one of the doors and I walked out the driver opened the back door I thanked him and got in. Jaceyon got in behind me and the driver closed the door and walked around to the driver side.