Eight

3 months later— September 17, 2019

Jaceyon
Megan has been on the road doing shows and I've been busy with my photography and traveling the world. I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram and started scrolling I stopped when I seen a video of Megan and some nigga. I got off of Instagram and sent Megan a text.

"Jace."

I looked up from my phone seeing Jada."

"Wassup."

"Mama said have you made a decision about moving to Atlanta or Los Angeles," she asked.

"I have come on."

I stood up placing my phone in my pocket and we made our way downstairs and into the living room.

"So Jaceyon what city are you moving to?"

"Atlanta I can't get with the Los Angeles food it's so different I know Atlanta food is different as well but it still has that Southern taste that I'm used to."

"Okay baby boy."

"I'm about to head home and start packing."

"What about Megan?"

After the BET Awards I brought Megan home to finally meet my mama and my sisters and they all love her.

"What about her?"

"Aren't you going to tell her that you leaving?"

"Nah mama she's busy with someone else."

"Wait she cheated on you?"

"It's not cheating when we never made it official I guess for her I was moving too slow."

"Well if you two were meant to be it'll work out for the both of you."

"Yeah if we were meant to be I love y'all and I'll call y'all once I'm settled."

"Alright."

I said my goodbyes and walked out of the house and got into my car my phone rung I went in my pocket seeing Megan calling I shook my head and ignored her call.

When I went to Atlanta 3 weeks ago I found a realtor and went house searching and I found a condo that matched who I am and I bought it. Now all I have to do is pack up and get the car transportation people here to transport my car. Eric is going to give away my furniture for me. My phone rung again I looked down seeing Megan and I just let my phone ring I have nothing to say to her she made her decision and now I have to deal with it and move on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at the house now packing up all of my stuff I heard the doorbell ring I walked over to the door I looked out the peephole seeing Megan I sighed and opened the door.

"I've been calling you."

"I know I saw."

Megan walked in my condo I shook my head and closed the door.

"What are you doing here Megan?"

"Where are you going?"

"Don't answer my question with a question."

"I came to talk to you."

"About what?"

"The video."

"No need to explain yourself Megan you made your decision and I have to deal with it and move on."

"You was moving too slow for me so Demario stepped up."