Thirty

3 months later— December 25,2021

Jaceyon
I woke up to slob on my back I looked back seeing Jaxson smiling I grabbed him and turned over.

"Merry Christmas Jax."

"Dada."

I smiled Megan got Jaxson from me and I sat up.

"Everyone is up but you so go handle your hygiene then meet us downstairs to open gifts."

"Okay."

Megan nodded and walked out of the room I stood up and stretched then I made my way inside of the bathroom to handle my hygiene.

I walked out of the room going down the stairs and into the living room. I greeted everyone then I sat next to Megan and got Jaxson from her.

Everyone went under the tree and started grabbing their presents. Megan got all of Jaxson presents and we started opening them up with him.

It won't be long before we be turning Jaxson nursery into a big boy room.

My mama came and got Jaxson then I handed Megan her gifts. She opened the envelope first she paused from reading it then looked at me.

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"A 3 week girls trip?"

"Yeah."

"Baby you didn't have to do this."

"But I did you've been in wifey, mommy, and artist mode these past couple months and you really haven't taken time for yourself like that to just relax and have fun so whenever you're ready to go just say the word and I'll have the private jet ready for y'all."

"Wait we don't own a private jet?"

"We do now I've been investing my money so no more booking flights."

Megan smiled and jumped in my lap and I kissed her.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome you deserve it."

Megan adjusted herself in my lap then she went and opened her other gifts.

"What's this," Megan asked as she held the small box.

"Open it and see."

She opened the box then she looked at me.

"No you didn't."

I laughed.

"I did."

Megan stood up and walked towards the front door I motioned for everyone to follow behind us. Megan opened the door and stepped outside and let out a scream.

"Babe you're lying to me right now."

"I'm not it's yours."

Megan ran over to me and jumped in my arms and kissed my neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

"You're welcome baby."

Megan got down and wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't you want to go check out your new truck."

"In a minute."

"Meg."

"Ima make sure your parents take Jaxson for tonight so we can have some alone time."

I raised my eyebrows at Megan and she nodded. It's been about a few weeks since we last had any intimacy time together since we've both been working and taking care of Jaxson.