Six

1 month later—June 15, 2019

Jaceyon
Since I did the Realer video for Megan my email and dm has been blowing up with people wanting to work with me to either wanting me to do a photo shoot or a video. I thank Megan and her team for giving me the opportunity to do the video but I also have to thank God for giving me this opportunity to work with Megan and her entire team. Me and Megan we've gotten closer and we've hung out a few times as friends. Right now I'm at my studio getting ready to head out but I had gotten a message from Megan telling me she needed to talk to me so I dropped my location. I'm

"Jace."

I looked up from my phone seeing Megan smiling at me as she walked up to me.

"Wassup babygirl."

I placed my phone in my pocket.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"You have to guess."

"Alright you shooting another video."

"Nope."

"You need me to do a photo shoot for you?"

"No."

"I'm performing at the BET Awards red carpet and I'm nominated for best female hip-hip artist."

"Yo that's dope babygirl," I hugged her.

"Thank you I mean even if I don't win it's an honor to be nominated with such amazing artists."

"Right."

"You want to go to the awards with me as friends?"

Before I could respond Aysia delusional ass walked in she still haven't given up and I've curved her more than once.

"Oh hey Jaceyon I didn't know you was here."

"This is my studio."

"A I told you that I had to talk to Jaceyon and for you to stay in the SUV."

"Oh silly me I must've forgot."

Bitch no you didn't I thought.

"So Jaceyon you wanna go out?"

Bitch no I screamed in my head.

"Again for the millionth time Aysia no thank you."

"Are you gay or something?"

"A why would you say something like that?"

"What Meg he gotta be gay I mean he's turning down me for no reason."

"I'm not interested Aysia and before you even use me being in jail against me that's not the reason at all."

Once I got a lot of recognition from the Realer video I did my first ever interview with the breakfast club just talking about my experience with working with Megan and I did open up about my past because even though I did a 10 year stint I didn't let my past make my future I learned my lesson.

"Aysia please go back to the SUV please."

"I'm not going anywhere until Jaceyon agree to going out with me."

"Aysia I've been turning you down as nicely as possible and you just won't quit so now I gotta turn off the nice me no I don't want to go out with you I never have so stop fucking asking me."

"Oop," Megan spoke.

Aysia glared at her and she threw her hands up.

"Nigga you don't even have a girlfriend."

"I know I don't but I do have my eyes on this beautiful sexy woman who I want to treat like a queen."

"You barely making any money you just got your lil come up."

I chuckled.

"My banking account has more commas in it then yours will ever have."

Aysia scoffed.

"And another thing Aysia take care of that odor between your legs Megan didn't want to tell you because she didn't want to her feelings but I'm not her ya pussy smell like something crawled up in there and died get that shit checked."

I walked over to Megan I grabbed her hand.

"I love to accompany you to the BET Awards as your date not your friend also we're have a date tonight a real date not as friends."

"Okay."

Time to be bold.

I bent Megan head down and kissed her lips then I walked away to take my backdrop that I used for the photo shoot down.

Megan may refer herself as the Stallion but Ima tame that ass soon.

Megan
Did he just? Did Jaceyon just kiss me? Nah what just happened can't be happening. I walked out of the studio still in a daze about what just happened. I finally snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Aysia ranting about what Jaceyon said about her. I heard my uncle Ray sigh and look at me.

"Babygirl stop sparing her and fire her stank pussy ass."

"And Meg you didn't have to let Jaceyon talk to me the way that he did and then y'all kissed wassup with that," Aysia ranted.

"My personal life is none of your business and Jaceyon is right Aysia I didn't want to tell you because I was sparing your feelings but I'm tired of you always throwing yourself at every man we work with and quite frankly I can't work with you anymore."

Aysia face fell.

"What?"

"You're fires oh and if word gets out on what happened between me and Jaceyon at his studio you'll be dealt with find a way home."

My uncle Ray opened the back door to the SUV and I got in he closed the door I sat back still thinking about the kiss between me and Jaceyon.

"What got you deep in thought niece?"

"Jaceyon he kissed me."

My uncle raised his eyebrows.

"I thought it wasn't like that," he asked.

"It wasn't uncle Ray but now I think that it is."

"Are you going to give him a shot?"

"I want to but I don't want to be hurt."

"But that's life babygirl and from the way you've been talking about him for the past month after that lil incident and he apologized he seem like a good dude with a great head on his shoulders."

"He is uncle Ray."

"And if y'all do become a couple I want to meet him."

"Of course we have a date tonight like our actual first date."

"Need me to drive you?"

"No sir Jaceyon is going to pick me up."

My uncle Ray nodded.

"I will be following you two to make sure you both get to where y'all going safe and sound."

I nodded.

"Holly is proud that you're dating."

"Right."

I sent a text to Kiana to pull up to my house for her to help me pick out an outfit for my date tonight and that I'll tell her who I'm going on a date with when she gets to my house.