Twelve

The next morning

Jacyeon
After doing my morning routine and taking a shower I made my way downstairs I walked into the kitchen seeing Megan at the stove in one of my button down t-shirts.

"Good morning."

Megan turned towards me and smiled.

"Good morning baby."

I walked over to her and kissed her.

"If all I needed to do was dick you down like I did last night for you to cook breakfast I would've done that the first time we had sex."

Megan pushed my chest.

"You don't have to dick me down to make me cook breakfast I was going to cook breakfast anyways the first time you cooked down it's time for me to cook."

"Well what you cooking?"

"Pancakes, bacon and French toast."

"Okay."

Megan smiled she patted my chest and turned back towards the stove and I watched her. As I watched her I felt myself get turned on I walked up behind Megan and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Jace baby move I'm trying to cook."

"You look good at my stove."

"Thank you baby.

"You're welcome."

I turned Megan towards me I took the spatula out of her hand. I sat her on the counter and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Jace I'm trying to cook."

"And I'm trying to have my breakfast."

I spread Megan legs apart I took a finger and ran it down her slit.

"She's wet for me."

Megan didn't say anything I came out of my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. I went eye level with Megan's pussy I looked up at her and she was watching me. I kissed her clit and she shuddered. I spread her pussy lips apart and started eating her pussy Megan placed her legs on my shoulders and started moaning.

"Mhmm yes baby," Megan moaned.

I continued to stare up at Megan as her head was thrown back and her eyes was closed. I bit her clit and soothe it with my tongue Megan eyes shot opened and she looked down at me. She tried pushing my head away but I held her hand down as I continued to stare up at her.

"Jace baby I'm about to cum," Megan spoke.

I stopped and stood up I wiped my mouth and Megan looked at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"How you just gon stop like that?"

I didn't say anything I came out of my boxers and picked Megan up off of the counter she wrapped her legs around my waist. I adjusted her to where my dick was at her entrance.

"Babe what about b-," Megan words got cut off as I slid inside of her.

I started bouncing Megan on my dick.

"Fuck yes baby," she moaned.

"Shit," I groaned.

Megan wrapped her arms tighter around my neck and tightened her legs around my waist.

"Take control of this shit Megan," I spoke in her ear.

Megan nodded and started riding and I held onto her as she rode my dick.