Fifteen

Megan
I woke up from my nap in the room I furrowed my eyebrows because I remember falling asleep on Jacyeon's shoulder in the living room on the couch. I stood up from the bed and made my way into the bathroom after freshening up I walked out of the bathroom and the room going back into the living room.

"Hey how was your nap," Jacyeon said as he looked up at me.

"Good."

Jacyeon motioned for me to come to him and I did I was about to sit next to him when he pulled me into his lap instead and placed his hands on my stomach.

"If you're having a girl what would her name be?"

"Kiera."

"Okay."

"What name did you have in mind?"

"Zikeria."

"It's different."

"Yeah it is either Zikeria or Zierra."

"So how would you pronounce the last one."

"Zi-err-a."

"Okay."

I looked at Jaceyon.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh nothing."

"No it's something what's wrong baby," I asked again.

"I want to know what made Corey reach out to me after all these years."

"Did you turn your phone back on and respond back to his message?"

"I did but I didn't wait for him to reply I turned my phone right back off."

"How you feel about him reaching out?"

"I feel like it's a setup or he's up to some sneaky shit ion know."

Jacyeon let out a sigh I leaned up and grabbed his phone and handed it to him and I grabbed my phone as well.

"Turn your phone back on and find out and I'm going to make a post on Instagram announcing our engagement."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure baby you need answers."

"Okay."

We both turned our phones back on.

"He wants me to call him."

"Okay go ahead I'm going to go change and get in the pool."

"Alright I'll be out there."

"Okay."

I made my way to our room and changed into my bikini I snapped a picture of myself and posted it to IG.

Liked by by qveen

Liked by by qveen.ki, thereealhaitiangod1 and 95,423 others
theestallion Can't wait to meet your little face and hold you 🥰🥰 #InLove #Pea #NaturalTingz 💕💙
@therealhaitiangod1 😍😍 my babies
@qveen.ki Baby Muva bad 🥰😘
@thestallionsworld 🥰🙌🏼🙌🏼 #BabyStalli
View all 23,021 comments