Eighteen

Jaceyon
I tried to get Corey and Eric to talk yesterday but Corey told me that he didn't want to talk about the past at the gender reveal party but he did agree to come over to the house to talk with Eric. Megan came down the stairs with her purse, keys and phone.

"Where are you going?"

"Out with your sisters and Ki I want to do some shopping for Jaxson."

"Okay but the furniture is for me and you to shop together."

"That's fine I'll let them know."

"You driving?"

"No Ki is on her way with Eric actually and I'm riding with her."

"Okay."

The doorbell rung I stood up and walked over to the door I opened the door and stepped aside letting Corey in.

"Hey Corey."

"Hey Megan."

"You want something to drink?"

"Not right now I'm good."

"Okay."

The doorbell ring then the door opened I already knew that it was Kianna and Eric. They both appeared in the living room.

"Did you just walk into my house after you rung the doorbell?"

"Didn't you walk into my house after you rung the doorbell," Kianna asked.

"I did."

"Okay then."

"Ki listen y'all can shop for Jaxson but leave the furniture shopping for me and Meg to do together."

"Alright I got you and y'all don't try and kill each other."

"It's not even like that Ki."

Megan walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Try and eat something for me besides crackers."

"Okay."

We kissed then Megan walked over to Kiana.

"Drive safe with my babies Ki."

"You know I will."

Eric and Kiana said their goodbyes then her and Megan walked out of the house and closed the door. The tension in this room right now is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Eric sat one one side of the room and Eric sat on the other and I sat in the middle.

"E I think it's time for you to hear Corey out."

"Hear him out for what Jace he got you locked up you spent 10 years in the system."

"I know that I was the one that was doing the time not you."

"Y'all must be back best friends if he showing up at the gender reveal party."

"I apologized to Jaceyon about what I did to him that wasn't right and we agreed to be cordial I wasn't expecting to get an invite but I did so I am."

"An apology isn't going to get him the 10 years he missed out on life."

"I know that and if I could go back and rewind the times at hand I would the shit I did to Jaceyon out of envy and jealousy I wouldn't have never done it."

Corey then went on and explained everything from 10 years ago to Eric which is exactly what he told me.

"You could've came to Jace and asked him to help you make more money or get some advice on how to win the old heads over instead of going against the grain and ratting your bro out you know that's not how we do."