Thirteen

1 year later— September 18, 2020

Megan
I can't believe that me and Jacyeon has been together for a whole year and I have no idea what we're doing for our anniversary.

"Meg you sure you want to do this today you can reschedule your appointment?"

"Yes Ki I'm sure."

"You just might bring the Haitian out of Jace for doing this," Eric spoke.

"My appointment is in 20 minutes I'm doing this."

"Okay," they both spoke.

The light turned green and Eric proceeded to cross the road. This morning after breakfast Jacyeon told me that he had the whole day planned for me and that Eric will be chauffeuring me around and that Kiana will be with me.

"How long is your appointment going to run?"

"Ummm probably no more than 30-45 minutes."

"Alright."

We pulled up to the doctors office me and Kiana got out then we walked inside I signed myself in then and sat down.

"Megan Pete," the nurse called out.

Me and Kiana stood up and we walked over to the door the nurse greeted us and we greeted her back.

4 hours later 12:00 pm

We walked inside of the restaurant and the host immediately lead us over to our table and I saw my uncle, aunt and Jacyeon's family.

"Hey everyone what are y'all doing here," I spoke then I went around and greeted everyone.

"Jaceyon invited us to lunch."

"Oh okay."

"Happy 1 year anniversary baby." me and Jacyeon spoke at the same time then we kissed.

We sat down and began looking through the menu.

"I invited everyone here today because you all have been there for me and Meg in more ways than one and y'all have been supportive of our relationship since y'all found out that we were together and we both appreciate y'all."

The waiter came with a tray of champagne.

"No thank you," I spoke.

"Come on Meg get a glass of champagne."

"I'm okay Jada."

"How in the world the captain of driving the boat who's known for drinking don't want a glass of champagne tonight," Janiyah spoke.

"Because I'm not in the mood to drink can I get a glass of water instead."

"Yes ma'am and are you guys ready to order," the waiter spoke.

"Yes."

We all placed our order then the waiter took the menus and walked away.

"Can I have everyone's attention please," Jaceyon spoke and stood up and he grabbed my hand.

Everyone looked at Jaceyon.

"This past year has been nothing but the best since I was released I started my own business which got me my first big job ever and that's shooting my beautiful girlfriend Megan music video for Realer which opened up many doors for myself and every chance I get I thank my baby because if it wasn't for her and my team my photography business wouldn't be as big as it is today. When Megan first bumped into accidentally I was rude as fuck and there was no need for me to be rude when she apologized to me and I was hoping and praying to run into her again so I could apologize after my best friend Eric went off and me and me realizing that I was wrong and owed Megan an apology. I guess it was meant for us to run into each other again cause the next day we saw each other again and I apologized I can't stand here and lie and say that I was amazed by Megan's beauty the second time we met I was amazed from the first day because she's truly stunning with or without makeup."