Thirty-Two

*****Y'all go some love and support to dany_330 new story Straight Like That.****

Jaceyon
I woke up to Megan kissing me I opened my eyes fully and blinked a few times.

"Hey."

"Wassup."

Megan sat up and I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long."

I let out another yawn I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing that only two hours have passed 25 hours left. I placed my hands on under my t-shirt Megan had on I looked at her with raised eyebrows. Megan didn't say anything she took her hair out of the bun and removed her shirt.

"I was going to wake you up with sex but as soon as I took my place you woke up," Megan frowned a little.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

Megan was about to move but I stopped her.

"I need to go get a condom out of my bag."

"I already got one and placed it on."

Damn Ima heavy sleep I didn't even feel Megan stripping me out of my clothes or putting the condom on me.

"Are you going to let me do my thing daddy?"

"Ride your dick mami."

I placed my hands behind my head and watched as Megan got on her feet and rode me.

"Mhmm fuck," Megan moaned.

"Shit just like that."

"Ooouuu daddy," Megan moaned a lil louder.

"Yeah just like that baby shit."

Telling Megan to keep it down is going to go in one ear and out the other.

I removed my hands from behind my head and gripped Megan ass. I let her do her thing for a few more seconds before I flipped her over on all fours.

I wrapped my hand up in her hair and yankee her head back some as I fucked her from behind.

"Oouu fuck daddy," she moaned.

I went a lil faster removing my hand out of her hair and wrapping it around her neck choking her slightly.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she screamed.

"Yes daddy just like that faster mhmmm faster," she moaned.

I picked up my pace a little causing Megan to let out a scream. I then flipped her on her back and placed both of her legs on my shoulders. Fuck this condom I gotta feel the real thing I took the condom off throwing it and slid inside of Megan.

"Mhmm shit yes daddy."

"Fuck," I groaned.

Megan tried to move her legs from around my shoulders but I held her in place.

"Shit baby," she moaned.

I let her legs down and she wrapped them around my torso pulling me closer to her she dug her nails into my back.

"Ooouu shit yes daddy."

"Who's pussy is this," I moaned into her ear.

"Fuck yours daddy."

"Who I can't hear you?"

"Yours daddy," she screamed.

"Mhmm that's right baby I love you Meg."

"I love you too baby."

I gotta hold out a lil longer and let Megan get her nut before I get mine.

"Baby I'm bout to cum, cum with me," Megan moaned in my ear.

I started moaning in Megan ear knowing that it'll bring her to climaxing faster.

"Oouu shit I'm cuming, Megan moaned.

"Cum for daddy."

On queue Megan legs wrapped around me tighter as she came I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. Megan loosened her legs from around me some I felt myself about to nut and I slid out of Megan letting go on the sheets I fell back catching my breath.

"Damn," Megan spoke.

"We're never going without sex again," I spoke.

"Agreed."

Megan stood up to go shower and I removed the sheets and put fresh sheets on the bed then I made my way to the shower to join Megan and go for round 2.

Several hours later

Megan
I woke up to Jaceyon hovering over me with a smile.

"Unt-unh Jace I'm through," I spoke and close my eyes.

"Nah baby we're in Bali."

"Oh."

I sat up and scratched my head.

"Go freshen up."

I nodded and went into the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back out of the bathroom with my toiletries bag I put it in my purse then I walked out of the room seeing Jaceyon and the flight attendant talking.

"Look I don't care what you heard you're not sleeping with me."

I raised my eyebrows and continue to listen before I make my presence known.

"No I will not ask my wife to have sex with you nor will we have a threesome you know what you're fired."

The flight attendant was about to rebuttal but Jacyeon held his hand up indicating he didn't want to hear anything else.

I walked up behind Jacyeon and grabbed his hand he looked back at me with a smile.

"You're ready?"

"Yes."

"After you beautiful."

I eyed the flight attendant as I walked off of the jet. I waited on Jaceyon once he stepped off the last step I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the car that was waiting on us.

"The bags are already inside."

"Okay."

We got in the car and greeted our driver he greeted us back then he drove off.

"How long is the drive up to the villa?"

"41 minutes," the driver spoke.

"Okay."

"I hope you didn't get a villa with a lot of bedrooms."

"Nah I chose a 2 bedroom villa."

"You went all out didn't you?"

"You know I did."

"What's your name," I asked the driver.

"Wayan I will be your driver your entire stay here," he spoke.

"Oh okay."

The rest of the ride was quiet besides the music playing I took in the reminder of the time by looking out the window taking in the structure of how all of the buildings are built.

After a forty-one minute drive we arrived at the villa Jacyeon opened the door and we got out Wayan popped the trunk and got our bags out. We thanked him he nodded and was about to get back in his car until Jaceyon stopped and tipped him he thanked us again before he got in the car and drove off. We both made our way inside of the villa with our bags.