Thirty-Three

Megan
Jaceyon definitely went all out for our week here 24/7 butler service, our own private masseuses, and our own private chef. Right now we're in our room unpacking.

"What you think so far of the villa baby?"

"I love it."

"I'm glad that you do."

There was a knock at the door I stood up and walked over to the door seeing our butler.

"Hello Mrs. Robinson the chef have prepared a snack for you and your husband whenever you're both are ready."

"Okay thank you Jeffery."

Jeffery nodded and walked away I closed the door and made my way back to the room.

"Who was that?"

"Jeffery he said that the chef has prepared a snack for us."

"Oh okay."

We continued on with putting our clothes away once we was finished Jaceyon put the suitcases in the closet then we made our way out of the room. We walked into the kitchen and greeted the chef.

"I have prepared Lawar, Bebek betutu, Sate and Pisang Goreng as your dessert."

"Everything smells good."

"Enjoy," Chef Maddox spoke.

Jaceyon grabbed both of our plates and fixed everything that Chef Maddox has prepared for us then we walked into the dining room and I sat down while Jacyeon went back into the kitchen to get us something to drink.

"Chef Maddox said he's going to get started on preparing dinner for us soon," Jayceon spoke as he walked back into the dining room.

"Okay."

I said a prayer and we dug into our food.

"Mhmm this is really good."

"Yeah it is."

"I can really taste the spices in everything."

"Right."

"We definitely gotta bring the family out here."

"They're going to love it here so far I do."

"We have an early start tomorrow on the activities I have set up for us."

"Okay what time?"

"9:00."

"What's first?"

"The tour of the island followed by zip lining."

"Okay."

"Before we go to sleep or before my parents go to sleep I want to check in on Jaxson."

"The time zone is different here so they might be sleep already I'm not sure."

"I'll check the time zone difference once we're done eating."

"Okay."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I opened my eyes to Jaceyon arms wrapping around my waist I looked back at him with a smile.

"I've been looking for you."

"I've been out here waiting on the sunset to start."

"Okay."

"Have you ever seen the sun set?"

"No I haven't."

"It's really beautiful I used to watch the sun set all the time as a teenager."