Twenty-Seven

Megan
I kept adjusting my feet as I waited impatiently to walk down the aisle I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Meg?"

"I'm ready to walk down the aisle uncle Ray."

"Calm down Meg your time will come."

I nodded and took some breaths I haven't seen Jaceyon all week because our bridal party had set up different activities for us to do separately my grandma and his grandma have been watching Jaxson for us.

My uncle Ray looked at me with a smile and teary eyes.

"Are you ready babygirl?"

"Yes sir."

"Let's get you married."

The music switched to When God Gave Me You I let out a breath as we walked down the aisle trying to coach myself from crying. My eyes were locked on Jaceyon who held a smile but eventually the smile dropped and he started crying I sniffed as I tried my best to hold back tears.

We made it in front of the pastor and Jaceyon.

"Who gives this bride to this woman," the pastor spoke.

"I do."

My uncle placed my hand in Jaceyon hand then shook his hand with his free hand.

"Take care of my baby Jace."

"Yes sir."

My uncle sat down next to my aunt and I handed Kiana my bouquet and placed my hand in Jaceyon hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen we're all gathered here today to witness the unity of Megan Pete and Jaceyon Robinson let us pray," the pastor spoke.

Everyone bowed their heads and he began to pray once the pastor was finished praying I sort of tuned him out as I stared at my soon to be husband in awe. I snapped back into it when the pastor said it's time for us to say our vows to each other.

I cleared my throat and began to speak.

"Never did I ever think that within two years that I would meet the love of my life, start dating, get engaged and have a son all within a year and lastly get married another year later. The way you love me and cater to me I never had that and all of that changed once I met you Jaceyon. I honestly thought that I was done with love and that I would not date again but here you come and change my entire thought process I don't see myself without you. Not only are you're my lover but you're my soulmate you got me forever baby."

"I didn't see myself ever being in a relationship again let alone have my own family because of my past but you didn't let my past alter how you felt about me our first date I told you what happened in my past and that you could leave but you didn't you stayed and I thank you for that. You allowed me to love again and to love you wholeheartedly and fully there's no other woman that'll ever cross my mind you're my everything Megan my forever and today we'll be together for eternity when I die you gotta die too," everyone laughed.

"But with all seriousness Megan I love you and we're in this forever mama."

Once again I tuned the pastor out waiting on the moment for the pastor to say that I can finally kiss my husband.

We placed our rings on our fingers then the moment I've been waiting on finally came.

"Jaceyon you may now kiss your bride."

"Finally," we both spoke.

Jaceyon stepped to me and pulled me into a kiss and I deepened it making up for the whole week we didn't see each other.