Chapter 21

Molly's POV

"How'd you guys get rid of your parents?" Michael laughs as soon as he walks into the living room with Calum and Ashton. Cal immediately takes the seat beside me. Ash sits by Ben and Luke. Michael sits on the edge of the couch.

"Luke paid for them to have a date night," Jack answers, "Then told them that the guys were gonna come over and drink. That's when they left."

"Can't blame them," I pipe up, "You four act like you're three years old when you drink."

"Thursdays are for the boys," Michael says simply, making the other three 5SOS boys laugh loudly. I roll my eyes and get up off of the couch to go get a water bottle before going up to my room. I grab the water bottle from the fridge and start walking back towards the couches.

"Hey Calum," Ashton calls, making Calum and I both turn our heads to face him. I pretend to look at some thing on the wall before squatting down to pet Petunia.

"What's up?"

"I was at a party with KayKay the other day, and we were talking to one of her friends, who is also single, and she seems like your type. We can set up a date for you two if you want," he offers, trying to be a good friend. I silently fume as I scratch Petunia's stomach.

"I'm really not interested, Ash," Calum answers, "But thanks anyways." Damn right.

"Dude you've gotta open up a little bit," Luke laughs, "You never know. Maybe this could be the girl." I'm gonna fucking kill Luke.

He shakes his head, "I'm really good. Thanks though."

"You've got to get out of the singles club," Michael whines, "You always look so sad and lonely. I think that we should vote on the matter."

"All in favor of Calum going on this date, raise your hand," Luke announces. All five boys raise their hands. My brothers are so dead later. I take a deep breath and bite down on my lip, trying to control the jealousy flowing through me. I hate the thought of him with another girl.

"Guys I-"

"It's for your own good, Cal," Jack laughs, sipping his beer, "You'll thank them later." I grab my water bottle and head upstairs, not looking back at the six boys.

~

"Your room's down the hall, Luke," I call, not bothering to look at whoever opened my door. Thursday nights often end with drunk Luke thinking my room is his for some reason. The door closes again.

"Not Luke," Calum whispers, crawling onto my bed. His face is flushed. He collapses on my lap. I smile and run my fingers through his messy hair. He sighs contently.

"I don't know why you're so jealous earlier," Calum slurs, butchering the grammer a bit, "You know I'm yours. And you're all mine. Mine. My Molly." He laughs loudly. I smile wider against my wishes. "We should go tell them."

I shake my head no, making Calum pout, "You're drunk, baby. Stay here for a while and sober up some."

"You're pretty," he notes, reaching up to brush hair behind my ear. "You know what?"

"What?" I play along.

"It's hot as fuck when you get jealous."