Chapter 36

Molly's POV

"It's so beautiful," I whisper as Calum and I watch the sun set in the distance. We found a few towels that we spread out on the sand. Petunia and Duke are on the towels as well, their eyes closed as they drift off to sleep, exhausted from playing. I'm currently in his shirt as we dry out a little more. I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Not as beautiful as you," Calum says, making me push him away.

"Cheesey ass motherfucker," I say, making him laugh and pull my body back to his. He kisses my temple, holding my hip.

"Are you feeling a little better now, Molly?"

I nod, "I am. I know I'm pretty insecure about myself and get scared about how people will treat me if I lose my powers. When I was talking to Felix on the roof last night when he found me, we got into a bit of a fight, and he kind of gave me a reality check on the real reasons I left. I was just so scared of being alone again, like I was when Drew was still around. Before I had my powers, I had nothing. Mum and dad have always cared for Drew more than me, Luke was gone, I barely knew you, Ash, and Mikey, and Ben and Jack were gone, living their own lives. After I got my powers and Drew died, I had you four. It still seems like we only really connected after you all found out about me being Psyche. I know it's not true and everything, but it still scares me. Also, I've been terrified that you'd break up with me because I lost my powers."

"You're not getting rid of me that easy," Calum assures me, "Ever, Molly. I swear." I smile up at him, my heart full.

"Hey," I say softly, "Wanna know a secret?"

"Of course."

I lean up, my lips nearly brushing against his ear, "You look hot as fuck with hickies on you."

Calum groans, "Fuck Molly." He moves to kiss me, but I giggle and move, scooting down beside Duke and Petunia. "Tease!"

I laugh at his pout, "We should probably go. It's getting dark." He nods, pulls his skinny jeans and shoes on, then clips Duke's leash to his collar. I hook the leash to Petunia's collar and grab my clothes. Calum raises an eyebrow at me. "You have another shirt in your car. I'm stealing this one. He just nods, picking up the towels from the beach. We make our way back up to the parking lot to his car.

When we get up there, I put the dogs in the back seat and toss my skinny jeans and crop top to the floor by my seat. Calum throws the towels back in the trunk, pulls on another shirt, then opens his car door, sliding into the driver's seat.

"Hey Molly!" He calls, "Come here for a second." I groan loudly but move back to the other side of the car. "Look at this babe." I move by the open door, only for him to pull me down onto his lap. I laugh loudly as Calum closes his door, holding my body on his.

"What are you doing?" I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck as I bite my lip. He pulls my legs around his waist, gripping my thighs tightly. Calum doesn't answer, he just simply starts kissing my lips desperately. I whimper against his lips, making him chuckle softly. He pulls his lips off of mine and connects them to my neck. I groan, throwing my head back. His hands leave my thighs and move to my ass. I pant softly, my mind fuzzy. Calum knows exactly what he does to me.

"Fuck Molly," he mumbles against my chest, "I really wish we didn't have the dogs in the backseat right now." I giggle and pull away slightly, reaching over and grabbing my phone from my seat to check the time. Eight thirty. Perfect. I text Luke, telling him that Calum is taking me to see a movie and that I'll be home after.

"What are you doing, babe?" I look up and see him watching me text.

"Telling Luke you're taking me to see a movie to cheer me up. We've got a couple hours now. Let's go," I tell him, crawling off his lap into my seat. Calum laughs, but starts the car. One hand grips my thigh as we speed back to his house.