Chapter 24

Molly's POV

"Long time no see, Molly," Felix sasses, making me groan.

"My family's here from Australia," I remind him, "I'm sorry I haven't been around. You know I've been stressing about that."

He sighs, but gives in, hugging me tightly, "I've just missed you, you know. I feel like in this past week, you haven't been telling me anything. I mean, we haven't even texted really. I just don't wanna lose my best friend."

"You could never lose me, Felix," I assure him, hugging his body tighter, "But I haven't exactly told you everything."

"Well you better start talking." He sits on the bottom bunk of his bed. "I wanna know everything you've done this week that I've missed."

I sigh and spin around in the desk chair, "Ben and Jack know about me being Psyche now."

"You told your other brothers?"

"They asked after figuring it out by themselves. Um, I met Aftershock, who is that Clint guy, but he has powers, I slept with my boyfriend for the first couple times, my powers except for my blue energy aren't working at the moment, I went on a hike with my three brothers an-"

"Hold the fuck up, Molly Hemmings," he commands, "Boyfriend?"

"Of a little over six months," I elaborate, "We had a family game night, we did another Hollywood tour-"

"Six months? Who the fuck is it?" He demands, his eyes bright. I can see the giddy smile on his face. I bite my lip and push myself backwards over to the door. I push it closed and move back closed to Felix, who is practically bouncing up and down in his seat.

"You can't tell anyone," I start. He nods furiously. "I mean it, Felix. You have to swear." He nods more and crosses his heart. I bite my lip, "Calum."

Felix's jaw drops to the floor and his eyes grow to the size of the moon, "Calum? As in Calum Hood? As in your brother's best friend Calum? As in the bassist god Calum?" I nod, giggling at his descriptions. "Wait. Wait. Wait. You've slept with Calum? Holy fucking shit, Molly!"

"Shut up," I hiss, nervously watching the door, "I don't want your mum to hear."

"I was wondering why you seemed so much happier these last few months," Felix smiles, "I'm really, really happy for you." I roll my eyes, but smile widely. "So anyway, wanna talk about Psyche stuff?"

I groan, spinning in the chair some more, "Not really. Everytime I think about Shockwave and Aftershock and my powers, I just get confused and upset and angry."

"Yeah, but that's because I'm not helping you think it through," he reminds me. I gesture for him to continue. "Clint wasn't a super before," Felix says, moving over to his computer, "So that means it's either tech, or Shockwave is playing around with chemicals like Tremor was."

"Either way, he's weak and not very in control of them. The earthquake he created was barely mediocre." Felix nods, typing on his computer.

"Felix, Molly, why are you two still up?" Chief Owens demands, opening the door. We both jump. "It's almost two in the morning, and you guys have to be up at eight. Go to bed, or I start monitoring electronic activity." Felix and I both groan loudly, but give in, moving over towards the bunk beds. She watches as we both snuggle under the blankets before she closes the door again. Neither one of us moves to get out of bed.

"Night Molly," Felix calls in the dark.

I yawn, suddenly exhausted, "Goodnight Felix."