Chapter 22

Molly's POV

"Ben! Jack! Luke! Molly! Get up! It's time to go!" Mum yells, waking me up. I glance at my phone and see I overslept. Fuck. I glance to my side and see Calum lying there, still mostly naked and asleep. Double fuck. I scramble out of bed and lock my door before frantically searching my messy floor for something to wear.

"Duke?" Calum mumbles, his eyes still closed as he feels the bed for his dog. I roll my eyes and pull my shorts up before grabbing his shirt off the floor and throwing it at his head. Calum sits up, looking around confused. He immediately grabs his head, rubbing his temples. I bet the hangover is a bitch.

"Molly? Why d- no."

"Yes," I counter, pulling my shirt over my head, "Your drunk ass came up here last night and smoothe talked me into having sex while my three brothers were downstairs. Now we both overslept, and my parents are here to get me, Luke, Jack, and Ben to go on another stupid Hollywood tour."

"Shit," Calum swears, pulling his shirt over his head. I toss him his pants before pulling on my shoes. "Wait did we use protection last night?"

"You were drunk, I wasn't," I remind him. He nods, blushing wildly. I roll my eyes, trying to fight off the smile growing on my face. God I love waking up next to him.

"Do you think they heard us or anything?"

"I'm gonna find out today," I mutter, dreading this as I put my Psyche clothes into my bag. "I've gotta go baby. I'll text you when we leave, and you can climb down through my window and go out the back gate. Luke didn't put security cameras out there because of me and my Psyche shit." I lean over and kiss Calum. He cups my cheek, making me smile against his lips. "Bye baby."

"Wait!" He calls. I stop and look back. "What did I say last night that lead to this?" I roll my eyes and leave my room, my cheeks turning rosey.

~

"So did you have an eventful night?" Luke asks me quietly from the very back seats in the rental. The two youngest got shoved back here, nevermind one of them just happens to be roughly the height of a fucking giraffe and taking all of my leg space.

"No," I choke out, "Why do you ask?"

He shrugs, "I was just asking. I mean, you disappeared upstairs before we even finished a beer and never came back down. Usually you come down and check on us every once in a while. Especially late at night."

"I didn't feel like it. I was tired. Who's that?" I question, pointing to the picture on his phone.

"The girl we're setting Calum up with, Jaylyn. Ash sent me and Mikey a picture of her, so we could decide if we actually want to set up him on this date," Luke explains.

"And?" Jealously burns in my stomach.

"We're currently trying to pick a day and time."

I bite down, grinding my teeth together, "I think that you guys should back off, and let Calum be."

"Piss off, Molly," Luke laughs, "It's fun playing matchmaker. Maybe Calum will thank us one day for getting him this date." You can't kill him, I remind myself.

"I just think he seemed kind of annoyed last night." Luke ignores me, still texting Ashton and Michael. I take a deep breath, "Besides, Calum told me that he's talking to someone already." Ah fuck.

Luke freezes mid text, "No he's not."

"Yeah, he is. He told me so himself."

"Why would he tell you and not us?"

"Why wouldn't he?" I fire back, "I mean, you guys get excited over little things and, like, flip out."

Luke stops to think then nods, "I guess. Not to mention, we've all come to you with girl troubles before, and you are like a little sister to him." I internally gag at the last part. Oh Luke, if only you knew.

"We're here guys," dad calls, turning off the car.

"We're gonna ambush Calum about this later," Luke assures me, "The boys and I were gonna surprise you with a before graduation dinner." He climbs out of the car, a big smile on his face.

I fucked up.