THE MASSACRE

(BEFORE YOU BEGIN, PLEASE READ MY CHARACTER BOOK ABOUT NIKKO  MY OC SINCE SHE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THE STORY. SHE IS PORTRAYED AS A NEKO BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY WILL BE A WOLF)

Long ago within a small village, there were once four tribes living among each other with a said"peace" treatment among one another.

Deep into the forest far off into the unknown is where the vampire clan lives, who are known to be savage bloodsuckers who only care about themselves. They are considered royals due to their social status of having those lower than them to do their dirty job. But if they find someone of use aside from their clan they will force them to turn into a vampire slave to follow their master's every command.

Now off into the mountains high up in the sky where one even says that you can touch the clouds is where the dragon clan lives, where dragon tamers and half-human/dragon live among each other in harmony you can say. They are known to be a strong tribe who stand tall with their heads held high, and some even say that their future king will be like no other...once he finds a bride.

Now we go down the mountains and towards where there were once three kingdoms...the human clan.

Let's start with the kingdom of Toshinori, where he is loved by all of his people and known to start and keep the peace within the village and the four clans. Yet as he noticed he will need a suited ruler he adopted a simple swordsman villager from his kingdom for he saw he was a pure-hearted young boy who was also loved by all the people around him and did not think twice to help those in need.

Now for the Ice Kingdom where the princess Rei was married off to the prince of the Fire Kingdom Enji creating the Kingdom of Korikasai. [Literally meaning ice-fire] Here is where three young princes and one princess were born. Yet within this family...there were many hardships, especially for the youngest prince.

And finally, we go off to the last and final clan who live within the top of the mountains where the snow is neverending during fall and winter and where flowers bloom beautifully in spring and summer ...known to be the Sirius (Wolf), Tribe. This tribe was like no other for their physical characteristics were unique. For they were known to having hair white as snow and eyes blue as the sea with these whiskered birthmark cheeks. Along with wolf-like ears and tails matching their hair color. Not to mention their combat and assassin skills were like no other. They were hired by the royalty to kill anyone who would threaten the peace within the village.

That is until the vampires came and killed every single one of them...wiping out the tribe for good for they wanted to destroy that so-called peace.

And to start with that plan...they needed to destroy those who could out win them...which was the Sirius Tribe. Leaving the clan to be extinct and with simple stories being told by old folks who knew them...that is until the rumor was spread...

But what the vampires didn't know was that a single survivor was saved...during the night of their attack towards the tribe.

The same night that the Sirius Tribe held their ceremony for the young teens who will receive their tribal scarf. 

Despite the harsh blizzard, there was music, dancing, and a grand feast. Four young teens had grown and earned their scarf. Thus being one girl and three boys. Nikko watched as the teens showed off their scarf and everyone was congratulating them.

She began to pout at her mother who took note. "What's wrong dear?" she had asked the girl who now pouted even more if that's possible. "I want a scarf just like them...just like the one everyone has but me!" She wined since she is the smallest in the tribe. At this, her mother began to laugh.

"Don't laugh!" she yelled and soon enough her mother calmed down. "Gomen dear...you see the reason you don't receive your tribal scarf till the age of 15 is that one must earn it. Not simply by skills and hard work but also understanding that no comrade is left behind, even if it endangers the mission...that was your father, the chief of our tribe, had said after all..." your mother explained while you understood despite your young age.

With this, you look towards your father's photo who has now passed away due to one of his solo mission...for he didn't want to put anyone else life at risk he went alone...

Suddenly crashes and screams can be heard outside...we all inside remained quiet taking in our sense of hearing to hear what was happening outside. But what caught us to flinch in horror and terror but also in anger was the scent of blood from one of our own...that was when the massacre began...the end of the Sirius Tribe from the Vampire clan...

.

.

.

Everyone was running and screaming...

.

.

.

There was blood-shed everywhere...

.

.

.

"Nikko you must stay here please promise me you will not come down this tree no matter what!" her mother whispered yelled at her daughter...the Sirius princess from the tribe.

"B-But momma I don't wanna leave you please let's run away together please..." the young girl pleaded as she cried holding her mother's hand with such embrace and tightness.

The mother simply cried with a sad smile knowing that this will be the last time she will see her daughter. The mother quickly removed her tribe scarf, which is received at the age of 15. She gently wrapped it around the young girl's neck giving her one final kiss on the forehead.

"Please stay here...I love you so much sweety," the mother said as her hearing let her knew that the vampires were close by, this let the daughter knew as well that she must remain quiet. Also that this will be the last time she will see her mother.

"I love you too...momma" the girl whispered as she saw her teary-eyed sad smiled mother slowly climb down the tree saying goodbye to each other in their tribal act of love. By letting their wolf tails intertwine with one another until they couldn't reach anymore.

As the young girl was hidden up in the trees she saw how her mother told her to keep quiet once more as she ran distracting the vampires into chasing her away from her daughter who was hidden. The young girl saw everything...from how in the distance the smoke from their burning homes to the bloodsucking vampires killing each and everyone from her tribe, the young girl even saw as her mother was killed and suck dried from her blood.

Once the disaster was over, all she felt was her pumping heart rapidly going faster from all the bloodshed she saw...coming down from the tree to which she fell creating a large cut on her collarbone, she walked the pure white snow that was now tainted red from the tribes dead bodies and her own with each step she took. As she reached where her mother was she cried and scream while pounding the snow...who could blame her, for now, she was alone at such a young age. After so many screams and tears she now laid down on the cold snow holding onto her mother's scarf that had the colors and symbols from her tribe...letting hypothermia get to her due to the blizzard...until gentle blue flames began to comfort her...warming her up slowly...

warming her up slowly