chapter 31

The elevator finally stopped as the kids swung the door open. "Oh!" The teens yelled as they tasted the fresh air.

"Oh my god that tastes so good!" Robin exclaimed as she opened her mouth.

Julia spun around as she felt the cool night air hit her skin. "I feel like we've been stuck in there for a year." Julia mumbled as she suddenly got very dizzy. She almost fell over but Steve grabbed into her arm in time.

"Hey. I love you." She said as she looked at her boyfriend. She smiled dreamily at him as she poked his nose.

"Hey. I love you more." Steve grinned as he repeated the action to her.

"lovefest is over shit run run go!" Dustin yelled, dragging the loopy teens back to where they were.

Dustin lead the way as they ran through the employees only halls. Dustin opened a door and lead them into the movie theater. They entered the theater, Steve stayed back a few seconds to grab a popcorn bag out of the garbage can.

As they walked in, they saw Back to the Future was playing. Dustin found three seats towards the front row. "You three, sit." Dustin ordered.

"But Dust these seats are too close!" Julia whined. "Yeah dude these seats blow." Steve mumbled.

"Then don't watch the movie."

"But we wanna watch it."

"Then watch it!" Dustin raised his voice. The man behind the teens shushed Dustin, only to get shushed back.

"Whatever you do, don't... go... anywhere." Dust warned.

"Fine, dad." Steve joked.

Julia reached over and shoved her hand in the popcorn bag and grabbed a handful of popcorn. Instead of eating them with her fingers, she held her hand close to her mouth, stuck her tongue out and picked up pieces to eat.

Steve looked over at her in admiration. "I love you so much." He whispered to her. Now that the teens had said it, and the fact that they were drugged, they couldn't stop saying it.

"I love you more." She smiled, kissing his cheek. She rested her head on his shoulder.
__________________________

About 10 minutes into the movie, Julia's mouth got extremely dry. "Hey! you guys thirsty?" Julia questioned as her lips smacked together.

"Now that I think about it...yeah. my tongue feels like sandpaper." Robin said, quietly giggling to herself.

The three of them got up and trailed out of the theater. They found the nearest water fountain. Julia ran up to it and began drinking and drinking.

Julia drank for a few minutes before Steve took his turn.

"So like. I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure, that mom was trying to bang her son." Robin said, Julia took notice of how red her eyes were.

"Wait. Wait the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve said, lifting his head from drinking the water.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure." Robin said.