Bonus imagine 6

Request: aubree39
you should write an imagine where when julia, steve, and robin are in the bathroom, instead of robin just telling them she’s gay, have her admit she has feelings for julia. i would love to see where you would go with that storyline!"

You guys think we puked it all up?" Julia asked as she wiped her mouth with toilet paper.

"Maybe. One of you. Ask me something." Robin spoke, "interrogate me." She intimidated a Russian accent.

"When was the last time you, uh, peed your pants?" Steve came up with the question.

"Today." Robin immediately answered.

"What?" Julia laughed.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw." Robin explained.

"Oh my god." Steve laughed as Julia began to laugh as well.

"It was just a little bit though." Robin giggled.

Julia crawled out of the stall on her hands and knees, making her way towards Robin. "You know you're crawling on pissed on floors right?" Robin asked as she watched Julia crawl across the floor.

"I have blood and vomit on me. I can at least wash my hands after this." Julia said as she plopped herself next to the blonde girl.

"Jules you got vomit in your hair." Steve mumbled as he pulled the bodily fluid out of her hair with toilet paper. She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek as she leaned back against the wall.

"As cute as you guys are, it makes me feel really fucking lonely." Robin said, pulling her knees up to her chest. She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry. She wanted to release all of her hidden secrets. She wanted to feel free of something that was holding her down.

"You'll find somebody Robin. There will definitely be a guy who will love your weird dorky self." Steve brought up, flashing her a smile.

"Thanks Harrington, but you guys don't know that. You guys don't know me. And if you guys did know me, like, really know me, I don't think you guys would even want to be my friend." Robin sighed as she rested her forehead on her knees.

"Hey don't say that. We love you and we're so happy to have you in our lives." Julia said as she shifted her position to sit facing her. Little did Julia know that Robin had her eyes on her. The blond girl had begun to develop feelings for her in high school, it was an on and off type crush, but her feeling got stronger as the two worked together.

"God I don't want to say this but if I don't, I never will," Robin started off, her eyes squeezing shut.

"Steve, do you remember Mrs. Click's sophomore history class?" She started, earning a nod from him.

"Mrs. Clickity-clackity, that's what us band dweebs called her. It was first period, Tuesday's and Thursdays, so you were always late. And you always had the same breakfast. Bacon, egg and cheese on a sesame bagel. I sat behind you, two days a week for a year. Mister Funny. Mister Cool. The king of Hawkins High himself. You were a real asshole, you know that? But it didn't matter that you were an ass. I was still... obsessed with you." Robin paused to take a deep breath.

Robin's heart was pounding as she was about to confess her feelings, but not to Steve. She would do anything to just stop talking, but her mind knew if she didn't say anything these emotions would get worse.

"But I wasn't obsessed and jealous because I had a crush on you. It's because... Julia wouldn't stop staring at you." Robin's eyes fell to the floor as Julia began to process her words. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

Steve's mouth fell open in surprise at her words. Robin refused to look either in their eyes as she finished talking.

Robin dryly chuckled. "Julia. I wanted you to look at me. Steve was your best friend and I could tell by the way you looked at him that you had some sort've feelings for him. Which I never understood because Steve always had crumbs in his hair from his morning bagel, he would ask stupid questions during class, and he was just a douchebag." Robin's voice wavered as she finally looked Julia in the eyes.

"And when you would talk to me Jules, I felt like I was on cloud nine. You would take time out of your day to talk to me and ask me how I'm doing and just make me laugh. You would always help me if I had trouble with a question or if somebody was giving me shit. And my heart would always flutter whenever I heard you laugh. I was always scared to talk to you, but that one day you came up to me and asked to be partners and I thought you were joking, because let's be honest, nobody wanted to be partners with me but the band people. And I know you were just being friendly, but after all this time I couldn't stop wondering what it would be like to be with you. But I always saw how close you were with Steve. And Steve you didn't even like Julia at that time and... I- I would go home and just scream into my pillow." Robin choked up as her eyes glossed over.

"Oh wow." Julia said, her voice just above a whisper.

"Yeah. Oh wow." Robin said, her eyes falling to the ground again.

Julia placed her hand on Robins shoulder. "Hey listen. I think it took a shit ton of courage to admit that to me. Robin this does not and will never change my opinion about you. I think it's very sweet and thoughtful that you admitted that to me and I want you to know that I will always be here by your side." Julia smiled at Robin as the blond wrapped the girl in a side hug.

"As long as you don't try to steal my girl, because let's be honest Robin is much smoother than me at pick up lines. And just better at life, as you can tell from the 'you suck/you rule' whiteboard." Steve spoke, earning a nudge to the ribs from Robin.

"Don't worry. I'll get over this, now that I admitted it, and I'm still shaking, I think it'll be easier to find somebody new. Maybe. I don't know. All I know is that I don't want anything to change between us." Robin breathed out as she tried to slow down her heartbeat.

Julia's felt a rush of sadness that Robin thought this would change anything. Julia still loved the girl as one of her best friends who she'd do anything for. "Robin, this will never change anything. You're still someone I deeply care about and that will never change."

Robin thanked both of them for being extremely understanding. All of a sudden the bathroom door swung open revealing and annoyed Erica and Dustin.

"Okay. What the hell?" Dustin raised his voice at the three teens. They all shared a look before breaking out into laughter at Dustin's strict tone.

A/n
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this one. I tried my best, but if anyone has any ideas to add to this you can comment or message me! Hope you enjoy xx