Part 1

Kanpur Station...

The station was fully crowded.

Nirmala Devi (Mataji) was very much irritated seeing the heavy rush waiting for the train to Delhi.

Nirmala was talking to her son Rajender.

Mataji: Rajender, What is the time how long we need to wait more?  I am feeling suffocated in this crowd.

Rajender: Maaji, Only 10 minutes more.  Just adjust for few more minutes.

Mataji looked at Sujatha who was sitting with her 5 years old twin sons in the bench.

Mataji: Sujatha, do you wish to buy something for the kids before the train comes.

Sujatha: Nothing Maaji.  I took all needed.

Mataji: Ok.  The rush is huge.  So we need to be careful as once train arrives the rush will move towards train.  

Rajender: Ok Maaji.

Mataji: Siddhant beta hold the hands tightly as you are the naughty one who runs here & there.

Mataji told seeing her grandson Siddhant.

The person who was sitting little far was looking at all these conversations.

The train arrived.

The rush moved towards the train.

Sujatha was holding the boys on her hands.

Mataji cannot lift heavy luggage.

So she just get into the train.

Rajender took maximum bags with him and went inside the train.

One more bag was left and Sujatha left the hands of one boy and took the bag.

Sujatha get into the train with one boy and bag.

The train started.

Sujatha did not realised the other boy has not get into the train.

The rush pushed the boy behind and the boy left in the station.

The boy started crying.

After getting into their seats Sujatha realised the other boy is not found in the train.

Sujatha and Rajender went in search of the boy leaving the another boy to Mataji.

But the boy was not found in the train

Rajender; Maaji, You & sujatha go to Delhi.  I will get down in next station and go back in search of the missing son to Kanpur again.

Mataji agreed.

With tear filled eyes, Rajender got down in the immediate station and went back to Kanpur catching a taxi.

Rajender went in search of the boy in the Kanpur station.

After searching for hours together, his efforts went in vain.

THe boy went missing.

Rajender launched complaint of the missing boy in the police station.

Now he got no other way other than returning to Delhi.

Rajender return to Delhi on next train with heavy heart.

Mataji & Sujatha was eagerly waiting for the news about missing boy were upset on seeing Rajender returning to their Bharatwaj house facing down.

Mataji: Rajender what happend?

Rajender: Maaji, i tried my best but unable to find the boy.  I have given complaint to police station and return to Delhi.

Sujatha started crying.

Mataji console her but was unable to succeed.

Now Bharatwaj family is left with only one grand son, Siddhant.

At Kanpur..

The person who was watching this family found this boy crying in the station and noticed the train with his family left the station.

He took the boy with him to his house.

He heard the family calling Siddhant and thought that is his name.

The person who was unmarried and gangster was not having any grip on his life.

But now on seeing this boy, he got interest to accept him as his son.

Person kissed the boy & called 'Siddhant'