Part 30

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1

Gangster Sid will be Sid1

Roli with parents will be Roli2

Sid with parents will be Sid2

You may find difficult to understand for a while about who is what...

**************

ROSID & ROSID were enjoying their moments in that beautiful forest.

ROSID who were below the tree were waiting there to give more time for the other married couple to spend together.

ROli was on his chest hugging him around the waist.

Sid1: Roli, shall we go.

Roli2: Siddhant, they are newly married and let them enjoy their moments together.  They came out in search of us without enjoying their newly married life.  Let them spend time together.

Sid1: Roli you are very intelligent.  I cant beat your forward thoughts.

Roli2: Dont worry.  I will think for you too and tell you what to do.  

ROSID smiled.

ROSID inside the room.

Roli: Shall we call them inside.  How long they will wait for us outside.

Sid: ROli they are more romantic than us.  Let them enjoy together.

Roli: Why you feel so?

Sid: See the gap between us.  Still 1 person can come between us

Roli: We are not inside our room.  They may come any time.  What they will think?

Sid: They will not come until we go & call them.  As they are trying to give privacy to us.

Roli: How do you know?

Sid: They went outside this room for that purpose only.  Thats why I am telling you.  Lets go & call them.  It is getting dark.

ROSID went out to call them from the room.

They went in search of them & found them below the tree.

At that moment the ROSID below the tree were sitting closing their eyes & hugging tightly.

ROSID who reached that place.

Roli turned out of shyness.

Sid adjusted his voice to reveal their presence.

They open their eyes & found the other ROSID in front of them.

They moved apart.

Roli2: Jiju, what didi is telling? 

Sid2: You ask yourself what she is telling.  

Roli2 got up and went near the other.

In the meantime, SId went near his brother and sat beside him.

Roli2: Ok.  We will go and prepare the dinner.  You brothers spend sometime together.

Roli2 took the other roli with her to the kitchen.

She started cooking as well as talking to her.

Roli2: What happend didi?  Why are you not getting close to him?

Roli1: What can i do ROli?  I am getting afraid.

Roli2: Afraid seeing jiju.  very funny.

ROli1: Roli, I never been close to any outsider.  I know he is my husband. But still it is taking time for me to adjust to these.  I am trying my best.  But I need time.

Roli2: Dont worry. You will feel comfortable sooner.

Roli1: Roli, wont you feel shy when you go close to Bhaiya.

ROli2: Shy with my Siddhant.  He is my lover.  We feel happy spending time together.  We enjoy the moments together.  But we know our limits.

Roli1: I feel very bad that I am unable to be like you.  May be he likes if I am like you.

Roli2: You are wrong didi.  You know i was fixed to marry him.  He himself said he was not interested to marry me.  But he love you.  He love you for this innocence.  He loves your this behaviour only.  But still he is enjoying teasing you.  Nothing else.  No one else can touch your place in his heart

Roli hug Roli as a support.

Both SID were talking together.

Sid1: Why you came here?  Roli said we need to give them time to spend together and we were waiting for you.  But you both came here.

Sid2: Yes.  We came disturbing you both infact as it was getting darker.

Sid1: Not disturbing us.  We are like this only always.  Its ok.

Sid2: I am happy that you have come out of your pain and started enjoying your life with her.  But my ROli is still to come out of her pain.  She still has some sort of hesitation inside her and stay away from me.  I need to play tricks and techniques to make her come out of her fear and hesitation.

Sid1: Dont worry may be myself being male cope up  to come out early than her.  You know how much my ROli tried to get me out of the hesitation being a girl.

Sid2: Yes.  I do understand.  I love my ROli very much.  I am giving her time to come out by herself.  Hope that will happen soon.

Sid1: DOnt worry.  Everything will be fine soon.

SID hug Sid as a support.