Part 97

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Sri & Srini were growing.

They got success in the academic and also in extra curricular activities.

Roli1 taught the girls (both Srini)  singing at home.

Sid1 taught the boys (Both Sri) kick boxing and karathe in the weekend.

Sid1 also taught the girls (both Srini) to protect themselves through simple techniques when they face any problem.

ROSID & ROSID were feeling proud of their children.

They too were very much affectionated towards them.

Sid1 made the boys to participate in small competitons in kick boxing and karathe.

They too come back winning the matches.

ROli1 too made the girls sing with her in some concerts.

She tried to get some chance in films too to sing for child.

Few such chances also came and they used the opportunity very well.

Sid2 & Roli2 were expanding their business to great extent joining their hands together.

It was many times expanded than the days Sid2 took the business on hand.

Infact after Roli2 joined it developed multifold.

Inspite of all these, they got no inferiorty or superiority complex between them.

They never feel jealous or ego or anything like that.

Their affection & love with each other made them work hand in hand split their responsibility according to the situations and handle it effectively.

Both Sri & Both Srini came out with flying colors finishing their academic.

All were excited.