Part 5

It was rainy day.  Rain just stopped leaving water blocks in the road.

Roli (with parents) was walking with her friends coming out of the shopping complex.

 The car crossed them throwing the water on roli.

Roli got angry.

Roli: you idiot.  Don't you know to go slow.

The car stopped going some distance on roli shouting.

Siddhant down the window glass and turned towards roli.

Roli was looking at her dress when siddhant noticed roli.

Siddhant was thinking not to get down & talk to the girl who shout badly at him in the road as his prestige will be spoiled if she continue shouting.

Siddhant started his car & left the place.

Roli was very much irritated thinking he don't even have manners to at least say sorry.

Roli started walking from there in anger.

Siddhant after reaching his house was thinking, what type of girl she is.  She is shouting in the road like this.  

He too was irritated.

When siddhant entered the house in that irritation, he saw pandit was talking to mataji.

Mataji: siddhant it is good that you have come on time.

Sid: what happened mataji?

Mataji:  pandit has got one alliance on hand for you.  The family is nice even though not rich.  But the girl look beautiful.  Look at this photo.

Sid: mataji, please leave me from all these I am already irritated.

Mataji: you see the girl.  Then you will change your mind.

Sid: please mataji..

Mataji: siddhant you always heard what we said then what happened now?

Sid: not like that mataji.

Mataji: then what it is like.

Sid: OK give that photo.

Mataji gave the photo to siddhant.

Siddhant was shocked to see roli's photo.

He was thinking, oh god this girl.  Just now she irritated me on road & also irritating inside house through this photo.  What to do now? We cant deny mataji words also.  

Mataji: what siddhant? Looking at photo like this shows you like the girl

Siddhant was unable to understand what to tell her.

He left that place to his room.

Mataji: his silence itself is giving acceptance.  You tell girl's parents that we are coming to see the girl this weekend.

Pandit was happy & called jamanlal immediately and told him that boy side liked roli photo & wish to see that weekend.

Jamanlal was excited when roli entered her house angrily.

Gauri: roli what happened 

Roli: see maaji my dress is full of dirty water because of that idiot.

Gauri: which idiot? Why are you this much angry?

Roli: I have not seen him.  He went in the car doing like this.  He not even ask sorry.

Jamanlal: roli leave all these.  Now it is time to be happy.  Boy side liked your photo & coming to our house this weekend to see you.  Now it is not time to fight with road guy.  It is time to fight with your husband.

Roli suddenly got shyness on his words.

Roli went inside to her room.