Part 60

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli2 took Sid1 for shopping.

Roli purchased few books which can teach the basic of writing, world building, grammer, sentense making etc.

SId was finding odd.

Sid: ROli why you want to do all these.  What others will think seeing you are buying books which is to be used by kids for me?

Roli: Siddhant, i am not going to tell anyone that i am buying this for you ok.  Let others think that i am purchasing for our kid.

Sid: Roli, what you said now is perfectly right.   let us have kid and use these books for our kid.

Roli: Our kid not now once you know all these only after that.  How can you tell your kid that you dont know anything after he learn all these.

Sid: Roli you are always adament.

ROli: let me be adament for such good thing.  Its ok for me.

ROSID purchased the books and return home.

Roli2: Siddhant your boxing & karathe class commencing from tomorrow.  in the morning while going you can drop didi in the class and while returning you bring didi back to home.

Sid1: Ok darling.  as you wish.

ROli2: That can be told with a smile right.

Sid1: What smile i can give?  At this age you wish me to go to all these classes.

Roli2: Siddhant you are not beginner level.  You already know fighting.  Only thing is you need to know it professionally and have certificate for that so that you can participate in competitions and can prove your talent.

Sid1: Well.  So you have these many plans behind going class.

Roli2: Yes of course.  now can you smile.

Sid1 smiled.

Sid1 started taking ROli1 to classes and drop her on the way.

Then he go to his boxing & karathe classes.

The trainer was finding easy to teach sid as he already knows fighting to some extent.  

Sid pick up very easily.

His talent was getting moulded to its right form slowly.

While returning he pick up Roli1 to home.

After reaching home, they have lunch and relax for sometime.

Then Roli2 starts her lessons to Sid1 inside her room.

She first teach him all the letters, words, then making sentenses, basical grammer.

She give small tasks like framing sentenses, writing paragraph in some topic etc.

Also she taught him the mathematical calculations, its basics.  operators,  sign, symbol etc.

Sid being intelligent in basic and also due to the method Roli was teaching he was able to grasp it quickly.

Slowly Roli told Sid to start reading the headlines of the newspaper.

Then small & simple books which can help him in reading habit.

ROSID were moving slowly towards their target heights..