Part 91

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli & ROli were doing performing brilliantly.

Roli1 was handling at office while Roli2 send the instruction from house itself taking care of babies.

Roli2 rarely goes to office when there is necessity.

They plan the project well and executed successfully.

Sid & Sid were surprised to see their queen's victory on the new project though not much experienced.

Sid2: Bhabhi & Roli, you both are rocking.  We never expected to come out successfully to this extent that too in very short span.

ROli2: Why not when we have such supporting and encouraging husbands.

Roli1: Well said.  We might have not achieved to this extent without you both support to us.

Sid1: Siddhant i expected this from my Roli. As I know how she mould me from the base, then surely she can for sure.

Sid2: In this happiness, I am going to annouce a good news to you all.

Roli2: Jiju, good news what it is?

Sid2: THis business is transferred by pappa in my name when I started handling the business.  At that time, Bhaiya was not with us and they thought me alone as their heir.  But now the situation is not like that and it is not right to have the family business in my name.  So have registered paper to transfer the ownership to all the 4 of us.

Sid1: Siddhant, Anyway you are only handling, let it be.  What is the need to do that?

Sid2: Not like that Bhaiya.  I need to answer myself.  I cant alone enjoy the family belongings right.

ROli2: But jiju, why included me too?

Sid2: Of course bhabhi.  why not include you in this?  Infact the new project which is handled by you mainly is going to bring huge profit to our business.  In that way also you have rights for sure.

ROli1: Siddhantji, ROli is ok.  But i only handled the financial part and did as per her instruction anyway.  Why you included me?

Sid2: Let me be clear.  let Bhaiya did not involve in business, let Bhabhi & you contribute to business or not. According to me this is family business and need to be owned by all the 4 of us.  So Congrats to all the 4 of us to become partners now without any difference in share.  It is equally 25% to all of us.

Sid1: Siddhant is it known to Mataji & Pappa

Sid2: Of course bhaiya.  I told them before doing this. They agreed.

Sid1: But I feel guilty that without contributing anything to this company, how to enjoy the share alone.

Sid2: No need for any guilty feeling Bhaiya.  Just leave it to Bhabhi.  She is double capable to meet your share performance too.

ROSID & ROSID smiled...