Part 28

Rosid & rosid meet face to face.

All the four were shocked.

They moved towards each other.

They were surprised to see their look alike.

Roli & siddhant who grow with their parents were pleasantly surprised and happy.

Other two roli & siddhant were shocked.

Roli went near roli while sid went near sid.

Roli:(with parents) didi you are alive!!!

Sid:(with parents) brother you are alive!!!

Other two were shocked.

Roli(orphanage): are you my sister?

Roli(wp): yes. Not only sister. You are my twin sister. Someone took you from the hospital on the day if our birth itself and our parents were unable to find you. Where were you all these days? Our mother did not celebrate my birthday thinking of you.

Roli:(o) I was left in the orphanage and I grow in that only.

Roli & roli hug each other.

Sid(wp): you are also my twin brother. You were left in the station when we return from Kanpur to Delhi. Our father was unable to find you. 

Sid(fighter): I was taken by a gangster and I grow with him.

Sid & sid hug each other.

All the four are now excited.

Sid(wp): brother you only kidnapped her.

Sid(f): yes. I only did that.

Roli: (wp) but it was old story. Infact first when I saw him on previous day of our marriage I thought it is you who came to my house. Later I understood that he is different person. Now he is no more a kidnapper.

Sid:(wp) you are my bhabhi right? 

She blushed.

Roli(wp): yes we love each other

Sid(wp): that I understood after coming here.

Roli(wp): but i wonder who told to kidnap me & why? On seeing you both it seems she married you right. What happened exactly?

Sid(wp) told what all happened in detail.

Roli(wp): didi I am happy that you return to us & also married him

Roli:(o) roli by the way what is the clash between you both.

Sid interfered & told about the incident where roli shout at him as idiot on the road. 

Roli asked apology for shouting on the road while sid ask apology for going fast & pouring the water on her.

Sid:(wp) but I wonder how come our name is also same even though we are twins

No one got any idea on how come it is.

But all the four were happy...