Part 58

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli1 & Sid2 distance maintenance was still happening.

Sid2 put Roli1 in commerce classes to prepare her for writing the entrance test for B.COM.

Roli2 exams started.

Sid2 started going to office.

Sid1 drop both Roli and also pick up them.

ROli1 was very happy on attending the classes in account as it is her interest.

The days passed.  

ROli2 finished her exams successfuly.

ROSID & ROSID were in the terrace talking to each other.

Sid2: Bhabhi, congrats that you finished your exams successfully.

Roli2: jiju, i infact need to thank my darling.  he wake up before me and make me wake up.  he prepares tea and took care that I study till my exams complete.

Sid1; Roli, i have not done anything.  You are intelligent & you did it.  There is no part of mine in it.

Roli2 touch his left cheeks by her right hand.

Roli2 look at her Sid's eyes

Roli2: Still, you are behind my success.

Sid2 adjust his voice to reveal their presence.

Roli2 got her conscious and took her hands with a smile.

ROli2: didi, how is your classes going on?

Roli1: It is going very fine.  I like the subject.  So it is very interesting.

Roli2: Well didi.  I am happy that you are continuing your studies.

Roli1: That credit goes to ...

Roli1 look at her SId with thanks on her eyes and smiled.

Sid2 was very happy though she does not complete her words.

Roli2: Well.  Siddhant now in this happy moment, i want to disclose what i talk to jiju alone in the terrace on our Marriage day.

Sid1: Yes.  ROli.  You said on that day itself the discussion was about me.  

Roli2: exactly.  The discussion was about you and it is about your career.  Jiju..

Sid2: Yes Bhaiya.  Bhabhi told me to arrange on putting you for proper training in fighting so that you can get trained professionally.  I already made necessary enquiries and arragements.  The classes starting in 2 days.

Sid1: What?

Roli2: yes.  Not only that.  Like how didi is studying, we are planning to make you do your studies as well.  I will prepare you for writing the 10 exams in private.  

Sid2: Yes.  We did enquired on that as well.  You can write in coming year.

Sid1: Roli are you kidding?  I dont know anything.

Roli2: Dont worry i will take care it is my responsibility.

Sid2: Bhaiya, once you clear your 10th in private, you can try like Roli graduation too through distance education.

Sid1: Siddhant, it is very easy to talk.  didi already completed 10th & she is continuing her studies.  But i dont have any base.

Roli2: Just give me this 1 year.  I will see what you know & what you dont know.  Actually i decided on our marriage day & the next day itself i got shot and admitted in hospital.  Then rushed to complete my exams.  Otherwise, i might have started already.  It is my wish.  Is my siddhant ready to fulfill my wish.

Sid1: Roli, I can do anything for you.  If that is your wish, i am ready to do that.

Roli2: Any second thought in it?

Sid1: No second thought on what my Roli says.

All smiled.