Part 99

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

ROSID & ROSID shifted to their house in outskirts of the city.

Both Sri & Srini though not interested in sending them accepted their wish for their happiness.

ROSID & ROSID entered into their new house with happiness.

It was small beautiful house with 2 bedroom hall & kitchen in the down stairs and 4 bedrooms in the upstairs which they planned for their children to stay when they come there to meet them.

The house was surrounded by beautiful garden with small plants and trees.

Variety of flowers were grown in the small pots.

The garden and the house was maintained by a person all these days.

SID1 & ROLI1 themselves seeing that house for the 1st time.

Sid2: Bhaiya & Roli how is the house.  

Roli1: It is very beautiful

Roli2: This i searched for so many days and purchased,.  But sorry for not letting you both know.  

Sid2: Yes.  Sorry for that.  We thought of surprising you.

Sid1: No problem Siddhant.  Though we dont know. the house is very nice.

Roli1: yes.  the house with this garden is looking beautiful.

ROSID & ROSID sat in the chair of the garden.

Sid1: But Roli & Siddhant tell me when you both planned all these.

Sid2: Bhaiya, we started planning when our children came to final year of studies.  Again bhabhi only planned it.

Roli2: Jiju, what is there in it.  I only planned for that.  But only because of you it was successfully executed.

Roli1: Can you both tell us also.

Sid2: Yes Roli.  Bhabhi came to me one day & said our children are completing the academic this year.  They need to start their career.  Now we elders should not stand on their way of growth.  We need to show their career path and move away so that they can lead their life.

Roli1: Well said Roli.  

Roli2: After that discussion, we started thinking how it can be done.  Then we started searching for a house for 4 of us.  Then finally got his house which was already build by some one and sold to us.  We arranged renovations and paintings in it.  Also arranged the gardener to maintainer garden so that we can spend time like this in the garden.

Sid1: Well.  Superb plan ROli then...

Sid2: Then we sat together and saw how the business can be divided equally into 4.  we spend months to come to conclusion. Then only papes were prepared last month.  Remember we took signature from you both on that day.  It was for this only. But you both as usual signed in the papers without even knowing for what it is.

Roli1: Why we should ask when you show me the paper to sign.

Sid1: Well said.  Why we need to ask.

ROli2: With that belief only we completed all the works and then told to children and you both too.

Sid2: Now this house is there for us to live.  For our expenses there is good amount of Fixed deposits too in all the four of our name which we created with the money alloted to us from the company.

Roli2: So we can live peacefully without any tension ot giving tension to anyone happilly.

Sid1: ROli you are as usual chanceless.  No 2nd thought on what you said.

ROSID & ROSID got tears of happiness..