Part 47

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli1 went down to kitchen to help Sujatha.

ROli1: Maaji, Shall I cut the vegetables.

Sujatha: No need ROli.  We have arranged food for today from outside being marriage today.  It will be delivered shortly.  ONly be with your sister.  thats all.  After lunch you can get her ready & we can go to the hall.

ROli1: Ok Maaji.

Roli1 was thinking, how can i be with Roli.  Bhaiya is with her.   But if i go back to our room, Siddhantji will hold me.  What can i do?

Sujatha: Roli, what are you thinking?  go & be with her.  

ROli1: Ok Maaji.

Roli left from there and went to upstairs again.

She cant go to her sister room.  So she went to their room again.

Sid laughed looking at Roli returning to their room.

Roli1: Siddhantji, why are you laughing?

Sid2: It seems you are unable to be away from me.  You came back very fast.

Roli1: Siddhantji... Maaji told me to be with my sister.  But you know my sister is never alone.  

SId2: Oh thats why you came without any other way.  

Sid pretend to be angry.

ROli1: Not like that

SId2: Then what.  Otherwise you might have not come to me right.

ROli1: No you have mistaken.  I dont mean that.

SId2: Then what do you mean.  Do you like to be with me then.

ROli1: Yes.  I like to be with you.

Sid2: Thats like a good girl.

ROli blushed.

Sid sat beside her and wrap his hand around her shoulders.

Roli lean on his shoulders.

Sid lift her face and moved towards her...

In the next room.

Sid was on the bed leaning on the pillow while ROli was on his chest.

Sid: Roli... 

Roli: Hmmm

Sid: What will you do if someone like Maaji or Mataji come here & see us together inside same room.

Roli: What can I do?  I will tell them that this is my room and your son only came into my room and not ready to go.

SId: Oh!  If i tell them that this is my room then.

Roli: Then I will tell that I am ready to go, but your son is not leaving me to go.

Sid: So in both cases i am holding you & you are not.  

ROli: Of course.  are you not holding me?

Sid: ROli when i left you after that night of our confession to hold today separately.

ROSID smiled.

Roli: I love you Siddhant

Sid: I love you Roli

ROli: Siddhant tell me.  When you started loving me after we meet.

SId: I caught on your eyes on our first sight itself.  Then I wonder how you know my name and when you said our marriage tomorrow, i was shocked.  I thought only today we saw & you are telling our marriage.

Roli: Really.

SId: Yes.  then i am sorry that I slap you on that day otherwise as you shake the steering we might have met with accident.  SO i got no other way.

Roli: Its ok.  That first slap on my life as I never got any slap even from my parents made me fall in love with you.

SId: I admired you madly till you wake up.  But I was afraid you may run if i leave you free.  So i tied your hands & legs.

Roli: But you dont believe, i never got any intention to run away from you.

Sid: That I wonder as you never tried even once to escape from me.  Then i gave you my dress.  I was very happy.

Roli: what happy?  I was looking very funny in that right.

Sid: May be.  But i felt more happy on wearing that dress after you wear.  Your fragrance in that.  No chance.

Roli: I never imagined you ever noticed my frangrance too.

Sid: Then you told me to take bath & come wearing towel.  I felt like wife telling her husband not like a stranger.

Roli: Oh darling!  that is the moment i fall for you.  I was unable to move my eyes from you.  Your broad shoulders and chest made me mad And I felt my love and I blushed seeing you for the first time.

Sid: Then what I was waiting for the moment to confess my love to you and that beautiful moment came one fine day and my queen came to my arms.  

Roli: yes.  That memorable night in your arms.  I was not at all feeling like in stranger hands.  I felt like the hands which was holding me for many births have come to hold me in this birth too.

SId: Yes ROli.  Our love is bound not in this birth.  It is from so many births.  Thats why we were never feeling as strangers mutually.  

Roli kissed on his cheeks.

Sid too kissed on her cheeks.

ROSID moved towards eachother...