Part 77

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli1 was feeling upset.

She cannot tell anything to anyone.

She neither can tell her husband who is determined for her career that she want a child nor can tell the elders that they did not start their married life itself yet.

Roli1 was confused, tensed.

She stopped talking to anyone.  

She did all the works just like a machine like her responsibility, but not with any involvement.

Sid2 tried to know what is the reason behind it, but unable to get the reason for her.

Sid2 was not ready to get back his decision too.

Roli2 noticed the sudden changes on Roli1.

Roli2 talking to her Sid.

Roli2: Siddhant, did you noticed sudden changes on didi.  

Sid1: Yes Roli.  But dont know the reason.  SHe used to talk at least few words when i pick up or drop.  But now she is not talking even a single word.

Roli2: When she is not talking to me then what she will talk to you.  Is there any misunderstanding with jiju?  

Sid1: May be.  

Roli2: We need to talk to jiju on this.

Roli2 was waiting for chance to talk to Sid2 on this and the chance came.

Roli1 was busy in the kitchen and Sid2 came to Roli2 room to ask about her health.

Sid2: Bhabhi, how is your health now.

ROli2: Jiju, my health is very fine.  IN the meantime, you tell me how is your life?

Sid2: Means?

Roli2: jiju, is your life going normal i asked.

Sid2: Still cant understand what you mean.

ROli2: jiju i know you are bright enough to understand what i am trying to tell you.

Sid2: ROli?

Roli2: yes.  jiju.  about didi only.  Why she is very dull?  what is the reason?  She is not eating properly too.  Is there any misunderstanding between you both?

Sid2: What can i do bhabhi when myself dont know anything on what is bothering her?  i asked her multiple times, but no reply.  

Sid1: Siddhant.  what are you saying?  Against her sudden behaviour some major reason should be there.

Sid2; Bhaiya i know.  But only if it is told to us, we can understand right.  How many times i asked her?  But only she tell one thing not anything more.  

ROli2:  what it is?

Sid2: She wish me to own her as my wife.

Roli2: jiju what that it means?

Sid2: Bhabhi, yes we did not start our married life yet.  I wish her to complete her graduation and later to start our life.

Roli2: Jiju, what are you telling?  why you do this?  Why she need to wait for years till she complete her graduation.

Sid2: Bhabhi wont you wait till bhaiya win the championship.  I got inspired by you only.  When you said on your marriage day that you will wait till his success, i decided myself only to accept her as my wife after she win the career.

Roli2: jiju, but ...

Sid2: But what bhabhi.  These many days we have been waiting. Now everything is in almost finals.  Once she complete this year exams then it is done.  Why should we get back on our aim now.

Roli2: Jiju, why you feel so.  I did not wait for him to complete his studies.  I accepted him when he win the match.  Likewise didi too won when she sing her first song and return successful right.

Sid2: bhabhi, now you are pregnant.  can you now afford to go to all these classes and write exam.  tell me.  That is why i am telling.  Why cant she wait till this year exams?  

Roli2: jiju, dont mistake me.  i am her sister who got married after her.  When she is seeing me pregnant she may feel like having her own right.  What is wrong in it?

Sid2: What is wrong if she get the same after 1 year?

Sid1: Siddhant.  When ROli told me we need to wait till we achieve?  i too was feeling not easy.  Then i accepted for her and said ok.  That may not be easy task for all right.

Sid2: But for whom i am telling bhaiya.  For her only naa.  Am i not interested to own my love.  Am i stone or saint without any wish.

ROSID were trying to convince Sid2 for long time.  

But Sid2 was determined to wait till completion of her exams.

ROli2: jiju, it is your final decision.  but take care that this will not spoil the relationship between you.

Sid2: Yes Bhabhi.  I love her so much.  I will not let the relationship between us get spoiled for sure.

Sid2 went from there.

But after the long discussion with the Other ROSID Sid2 came to conclusion that...

ROli1 is jealous/bad/inferior on seeing the pregnant Roli2  and that is the reason she is asking to own her.

Sid2 was unable to understand how to convince his ROli to wait till completion of her exams.