Part 9

Roli was excited by these new relations.

Gauri: roli hioe many days went climbing your hair. You make it yourself. Come I will do it today.

Gauri started combing the hair.

Roli remembered herself combing from childhood.

Tears filled on her eyes.

Gauri: roli I have prepared your favorite dishes today. Let's have food. 

Gauri served food to roli.

Roli was eating such Delicious food for the first time.

Roli was unable to control her tears.

Gauri: roli u know why you are crying. You miss us after marriage. We too miss you. 

She caresses her face.

Each & every word, her touch, her feeling was creating Strom inside roli.

After sometime, some of their relatives gathered for roli mehendi function.

Mehendi designer put beautiful design on roli hands with the name siddhant.

Roli now realised what is happening & felt guilty to live other girl life.

Still her longing for affection did not allow her to reveal the truth.

Roli looked at the name.

Roli: siddhant...

Siddhant at bw house felt like some one called him.

Siddhant got some odd feeling inside.

He called prema.

Sid: prema what happened

Prema: work is done. Don't worry. Just wait for the news from girl house that the girl is missing

Prema laughed & disconnected the line.

Siddhant was not feeling as all OK.

He was little tensed.

He went to mataji.

He observed whether any such news received.

No such seems to be happened.

Siddhant was confused.

Siddhant & roli on long drive.

Siddhant already informed the gang that he kidnapped the girl.

He was driving as per his wish to locate some place where they can stay for one more month.

Also he need to take care that no one else should be there.

Roli slowly gained consciousness

Roli: siddhant what is happening? Where are we going? Why you came to my house through windows? What is all these?

Sid: will you please keep quiet. I can't understand still how you know my name & how you are talking to stranger like known person.

Roli: stranger!!! Siddhant are you playing for fun! Our marriage tomorrow.

Sid: our marriage!!!

Siddhant was shocked!!