Part 40

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli2 went in search of her Sid all over the house.

He was not found anywhere.

She went to every corner of the house, but no use.  He was missing.

ROli was thinking, Siddhant where are you.  How come you go leaving me like this?

Tears filled her eyes.

Roli was thinking, I searched at each & every place.  But not finding him anywhere.  Where he should be?  

Finally a spark hit her mind.

Roli rushed towards the terrace.

Her feet was not even placed in the stairs.  She just ran towards the terrace.

Yes.  Finally.  She got her love in the terrace.

He was looking at the sky standing near the terrace wall.

Roli felt relaxed.

She is yet to get her breathe normal which increased because of running to the terrace.

Her heart beat was increased.

ROli went near her Sid.

She hold his hands and lean on his shoulders.

ROli: Siddhant, i was searching for you all over the house you know.

SId: But why you need to search for me?

Roli: What sort of question is this?  Who will search for you then?

Sid: NO one will search for me.

ROli: What are you telling?  I dont know about others.  But I only search for you.

SId; I dont think so.

Roli: Why are you talking like this?  What happend to you?

Sid; Nothing.  I realised the truth.

Roli: Realised the truth!!! which truth?

Sid: the truth that i am least wanted by anyone.

Roli: tell this looking at me.

Sid: No I dont want to look at anyone.

Roli: Siddhant, are you angry with me?

SId: Who i am to you to get angry on you?

ROli: who you are to me?  do you remember with whom you are talking to?

Sid: Yes I do. To the one who i mistaken.

ROli: Mistaken!! What is mistaken?  Can you please tell me what is bothering you?

Sid: What can bother me after all i am nothing to anyone?

ROli: Please dont kill me by your words.  I cant tolerate.  Tell me what happend.

The tears came out of ROli's eyes.

Sid: I too cant tolerate all these.  I am planning to go again.

SId tried to move from there while ROli hold his hands.

Roli: What you cant tolerate & Where are you planning to go?

Sid: No need for me to tell you.  When you have least concern about me

Roli: Least concern about you.  why are you talking like this?  In this world if i have any concern that is on you.

SId: It does not reflect in your actions.

Roli: Tell me what i did which is making you to talk all these with your Roli.

Sid: I too was thinking you as my Roli.  But today I understood this Roli does not belong to this Siddhant.

Roli: What are you trying to say?  Tell me frankly.

Sid: I understood today that he is your matching pair & he is your happiness.

ROli: WHo?

Sid: With whom you forgot the world for hours together

Roli: forgot the world with someone!!! Whatever it is please tell me directly.  I cant bear this anymore.

Sid: What can i tell you directly?  You want to tell you that you are more happy with my brother than me.

Roli was shocked.

She left the hold from Sid's hands and started walking backwards till she hit the terrace wall.

She sat on that corner speechless.

Now ROli realised what was disturbing him.

Sid was continuing now.

Sid: I never imagined just because I dont know to dance, you will search happiness with him.  How much you were happy dancing with him.  You told me to eat separate and had dinner also with him.  Just an evening changed you completely which i never expect.

ROli: Will you please stop it.

Sid stopped by her shout.

ROli got up and hold his collar of the shirt.

ROli: What are you thinking in your mind?  How dare you can get such thoughts on you?  What you said i am finding happiness with him.  He is husband of my didi.  he is my jiju.  You know the meaning of that relationship.  Yes I did dancing with him.  It was in public.  In front of you too.  If I wanted to enjoy dancing with him, i might have danced in his room privately.  Yes I told you to eat because i felt you will be hungry.  I know you wont bear being hungry.  I had dinner with him because all other already had dinner before us.  If you have that much in your mind, why dont you wait till i come to eat.  I am not the one who changed in the evening, you are the one who changed over all in evening.  I too never expect this from you.

Sid: ROli...

Roli: DOnt even tell my name.  This much faith alone you have on me.  Just remember the moments we spent together since we started loving each other. Do you feel like i will do something like that leaving your hands.  Am i seems to be seeking happiness outside you.  You have broken my heart.

Roli with tear filled eyes ran from the terrace...

Sid was shocked.