Part 93

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli1 started getting more singing chances than before.

ROli1: Roli, I feel i need to take care of the kids at home and singing as my profession is enough for me.  You take care of company jobs like all these days.

Roli2: But why didi.  You come whenever you find time.

Roli1: No.  Roli.  Mataji & Maaji cant handle all the 4 together.  Your kids are little grown.  So you can spend more time in the office.  together with your kids, i will handle mine well at home which will be good idea.  I will go out during recording and that time Mataji & Maaji can take care of them or even take your help if required.  But if we both go to office, then they may find difficult.

Roli2: As you wish didi.  But jiju should agree for this.

Roli1: I talked to him yesterday itself.  He accepted my point.

ROli2: THen its ok.

ROli1 was running behind all the 4 kids all the day.

Both Sid & Roli2 join her by evening so that she can relax a little.

Roli1 was teaching them keeping the books the stories, alphabets, numbers etc..

Eventhough the kids of ROli1 were small, they too started learning with the other two when ROli1 teach them.

Once ROli2 come from office, all the 4 rush towards her giving break to ROli1 who is running the whole day for them.

THen the turn of ROli2 to handle the 4.

SID & SID were happy to see their children moving equally with both ROli & ROLI

Mataji, Rajender & Sujatha were astonished to see their children & grand children united.

ROSID & ROSID were excited...