Part 94

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

ROSID & ROSID took their babies to near by resort on the weekend.

All the other people around there were astonished to see the look alike parents & look alike children.

Also surprised to see them united without any difference which child belongs to which parent.

All the 4 kids were playing together and having fun.

ROSID & ROSID were sitting in a side looking at their children playing together.

Sid2: Roli, Bhaiya & Bhabhi, how beautiful it looks when all the 4 play together like this.

Sid1: Well said Siddhant, we only lost our childhood to be together.  Atleast our children should enjoy their childhood together unlike us.

ROli2: Yes.  You are right.  We see that this bonding between them last forever.

Roli1: Why not ROli?  They are growing seeing us who are together united.  Then why not they.

Sid2: We are very lucky that we both are blessed with twins that too look alike like this.  If any one see also they think the look alike girl child belong to one like you both and both look alike boys belongs to one like us.

Sid1: But surprisingly eventhough we had 1 girl & 1 boy, they turned as look alike.

ROli2: To add its beauty, we kept their name also same.  

Roli1: Yes.  It shows we are not finding any difference between both in any way.

Both Sri & Both Srini rushed towards ROSID 

Both Sri hug both ROli

Both Srini hug both Sid.

Roli1: All the 4 played well.  Now lets go to our rooms and wash legs & hands.  After sometime we will have food.

Roli2: Yes.  Lets go..

All of them went to their rooms.

They booked a 2 bedroom hall kitchen room.

They relaxed for sometime sitting in the hall together and had dinner.

After sometime, the time has come for the kids to sleep.

ROSID & ROSID greet 'Good Night' and went to their room

Sri & Srini too greet 'Good Night' and went to their rooms with their parents.

Sri & Srini slept as they were tired on the full day of playing.

Sid2 went near ROli1.

Sid2: Roli, now a days you are very busy with the kids that you are least bother about your husband

ROli1: No not at all.  Only my husband is very busy in his office work and got very less time for his wife.

Sid2: Ok. Now your husband is very much free enough to spend time with his wife. 

Roli1: But your wife is very tired today. SO lets sleep.

ROli1 pretend to be tired and went to sleep

Sid2 went behind her pretending angry and lay down beside her.

Sid2 moved his hands towards her shoulder to turn her towards him.  

But he took back his hands from her.

ROli1 smiled inside seeing his action and she was no more able to pretend.

Roli1 turned towards him and kept his face on his chest and hug him tightly.

Sid2: Oh!  so you were playing with me as if you are feeling tired.  I thought how can i disturb you when you are feeling tired.

Roli1: You forgot i was sitting with you the whole day then how come i alone will get tired.  Moreover how come my husband become disturbance for me.

Sid2: Well.  I only hesitated with you.

ROli1: Siddhantji, when we were newly married i showed hesitation to show my wish to you.  But now after these many years, you are showing hesitation with me.  I did not expect this from my Siddhant..

Sid2: ROli, I did not expect this much advancement in you...Also I know when my ROli call me Siddhant...

ROli blushed and hide her on his chest.

Sid covered them with the blanket to share beautiful moments...

In the next room...

Sri & Srini slept.

Sid1 was looking at the kids happily.

ROli2 went near him and lean on his shoulders.

ROli wrap her hands around his waist.

Roli: Siddhant, why sudden happy smile on your face seeing the kids?

Sid: See how much they are happy unlike my childhood.

Roli: Siddhant, i have always told you not to remember your painful days.  Still you dont hear me.

Sid: i am not feeling pain on remembering those days.  I am only getting happy atleast my kids are enjoying their life.

ROSID smiled.

ROli: Siddhant, in that happiness are you forgeting your wife who is waiting for you.

Sid: How can I forget my beautiful wife?  

Sid hug her tightly,

Roli: Siddhant, I am very happy with you than anyone in this world.  Let it be my parents or my own kids.  your presence with me makes me feel more happy.  I cant be away from you.

Sid: Roli, for me too.  Nothing is more than you in my life.   Everything comes next to you.  I too cant afford life without you.

Roli: Siddhant I love you

Sid: ROli I love you too...

ROSID kissed and hug each other.

ROSID moved towards each other,...