Part 75

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

The days were passing...

Sid1 started participating in competition in state level, national level, continental level and started winning awards.

Roli1 started getting more offers to sing songs in the films.

Roli1 also gave exams for B.Com & CA.

Roli1 came out passing the exams successfully.

Only one year studies pending for ROli to finish her B.Com & CA education.

Sid2 was waiting for that fine day to take his love in his hands and own her completely.

As the days passed, ROli2 suddenly started feeling tired,  

Roli2 was not interested in having food.  

Even if had, she felt like omitting.

Sid noticed her difficulties and took her to the doctor.

Doctor took the required tests and confirmed that Roli2 is pregnant.

Sid1 was speechless and excited.

ROSID took the prescription given by the doctor and came to their car.

Sid was unable to hold his excitement.

Sid pulled Roli towards him and kissed on her cheeks.

Sid1; Roli thank you thank you so much.  All relatives i got only after you came to my life. And now above all you are going to give me the new relation which is very special in this world.  I am very much excited.

Roli2: Siddhant.  Thank you and I am equally excited.  Thank you for giving me this special relation into our life.

ROSID hug and kissed each other in excitement.

They reached home with box full of sweets.

Sid distributed the sweets to all.

Mataji, Rajender & Sujatha were double excited to know the news of the new entry of the grand child into their house.

Roli2 called her house and informed her parents on this good news.

Jamanlal & Gauri was equally excited on knowing this good news as this is their first grand child too.

Sid2 & Roli1 too were excited with this good news as they are going to get the next generation child in their home.

All congratulated Sid1 & Roli2.

Sid1 was not allowing her to walk also.

Sid1 requested Mataji to shift their room downstairs so that she can avoid stairs.

Mataji happily agreed.

Sid1 shifted their things to ground floor room immediately.

Roli2 was not allowed to do any work.

Roli1 was helping Sujatha on cooking and also took care of all other jobs.  Also she need to go to classes.

Roli1 started feeling tired with this hectic schedule of household work, classes, music classes, song recording etc...

Still she did not show anything to anyone.

The days were passing..

Mataji was talking to Sujatha which was heard by Roli1 who just passed the room by chance.

Mataji: Sujatha, Now one daughter-in-law got pregnant and happy about that.  But 

Sujatha: But.. What happend Mataji?

Mataji: I am unable to be happy about the other Roli.  

Sujatha: Why Mataji?  Why are you telling like this?

Mataji: She is going to classes, music classes, singing is good everything is nice.  But she got married before the other.  But no good news yet.  I am worried.

Sujatha: Mataji, dont worry.  When time comes, she too will give the good news.

Mataji: When the time comes is the question?

Roli1 who heard this conversation got upset and went silently from there to their room.

Roli1 started crying.

Roli was thinking, Siddhantji you are waiting for my success in my profession.  But look at the result.  Now my personal life become a question mark in front of elders.  But how can i tell you all these.  How can I tell about your Mataji & Maaji conversation to you?  How will you take that?

Roli1 was puzzled..