Part 70

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Sid1 took ROli1 to the music director next day to the address givin in the visiting card.

Subash was excited to see Roli.

Subash: Welcome.  i am happy that you have come forward to accept this chance.

Roli1: Thanks.  But as i said already.  I am new and need complete guidance to perform.

Subash: We are ready to guide you.  Only we need performance from you.

Roli1: Will do.  Thanks.

Subash: We are planning for recording next week.  Please wait for a while.  I will give you the wordings and also give you the tune recorded in a CD.  You can practice at home a little.  Balance I will take care at the time of recording.

Roli1: OK Thanks.

Subash recorded the tune in a CD and also gave the wordings printed in a paper to her.

Also sang himself and showed how he expect that.

Roli observed everything carefully.

Subash: Thats all.  You practice to the extent possible.  Rest I will take care.  Dont worry.  All the best.

Roli1: Thanks.

Sid1 & Roli1 start from there.

Sid1: didi, the director seems to be cooperative and encouraging in nature.

Roli1: Yes bhaiya.  But still i request you to come with me during recording also.  I fear handling these new people.

Sid1: Dont worry.  I will come with you.

Roli1: Thanks.

Sid1: No need for any thanks.  Whats there in it?  Its my pleasure.  

Roli1 & Sid1 smiled.

Roli1 put the CD in the music system and trying to sing the wording as per guided by Subhash.

Though she was finding difficult initially, after practicing few times she was ok with that.