Part 73

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli2 gave a tight slap on Sid1 face while Both Sid & Roli1 were shocked.

Roli2: Siddhant..  What kind of surprise is this?  Did you know the impact of your play on me?  You have planned to wish for the birthday like this.  If I do not find you for somemore time, this might have become my death day too..

Sid1: Roli...

ROli2: Please dont talk..  You know how much I was worried.  The next day of our Wedding day itself the gangsters tried to attack you.  I started worrying whether you are struck in some such attrack.  I started worrying something happend to you.  The heartbeat which started beating fast in the afternoon not yet normalised.  I am searching for you without food & water..You are giving surprise to me...

Sid1: I am sorry.  I did not think you will take it serious.

ROli2: Is your life not serious to me?  

Other ROSID were standing speechless.

ROli turned towards the Sid2.

Roli2: You jiju.  I did not expect this from you.  You know about his plans and you both decided together.  You have been seeing how much i was worried, but still you kept quiet.

Sid2; Bhabhi, we thought to let you know this surprise only at 12.  Thats why.  I did not tell anything to you.

Roli1: Siddhantji..  Whatever it is Roli is correct?  I know how much pain she was facing in that tension of Bhaiya went missing.

Sid1 hold ROli2 hands.

Sid1:  I am very sorry Roli.  Definetely I did not mean to hurt you.  I will not repeat this anytime in future.

Sid1 gave her some water to drink so that she can calm down.

Roli2 had some water and felt little relaxed.

Roli2: I never celebrated my birthday in my life as didi went missing.  

Sid1: Roli i know that and that is the reason we both thought of celebrating your birthday with a surprise.  I am sorry.  I proved myself hopeless as you always say and you proved yourself chaceless as I always say again by giving such a slap on face of Kick boxing champion.

Roli2 who relaxed from the tension realised what she did.

Other ROSID too smiled on hearing that looking at each other.

ROli2: I am so sorry.  I was not knowing what i did in that tension.  I am very sorry,  Is it paining.

Roli2 went near Sid1 and touch his cheeks with her hands and enquired like a mother asking the kid.

Sid1: Its Ok.  Wont I slap you on that first day of our meeting.  I will take this as lesson for the mistake I did today and not repeat in any future.

ROli2: Still I was not suppose to do that to my Siddhant.  I am sorry.

Now her tone changed like a pleasing kid.

Sid1: Its ok darling.  My ROli only slap me naa.  

Roli2 still not got her mind relaxed.

She went near his face and kissed on his cheeks and hug him tightly.

Sid2 adjust his voice to remind them on their presence.

Sid1 & Roli2 remembered their presence and moved apart.

Sid2: Bhaiya Anyway we have arranged everything and also got enough.  Shall we cut the cake now.

All smiled.

Roli & Roli cut the cake arranged by Sid & Sid.

They feed the cake to their Sid.

Both Sid too feed their Roli.

SID & SID wish 'Happy Birthday' to their Roli& Roli again in happiness.